6️⃣6️⃣New

(This is my first time writing about royalty so excuse my dumbness for this because Im still new at this and dont compare my imagine with other author HAHAHHA)

This ones okay, wait should it be here? No no no it should be here. I'm painting a flower that I found amusing in the garden after a few touch here and there I put down my brush on the table.

"Princess Y/n you need to drink your tea or else King Taejoo will be mad at you"Lady Eun say to me as she put a drink on the table.I thank her and drink my tea.

Ever since my family found out about my sickness they wont let me out of the palace or out of the maids watch.Its a pity that I wont have much time to enjoy life like others that long.

On my mother's side, they have a disease where someone tend to forgot easily and in the end they died most of them are my uncles and the one who in-heir is the males.Me? I was unfortunate somehow it was passed down too me, King Taejoo my dad tried everything the royal's treatment didnt know what to do so they gave me a type of herbs too slow down my disease so I can live a little longer and not to forget any memories that fast.

"Princess Y/n, Prince Chanhee wish to see you he's waiting for you inside along with King Taejoo"One of the maids said, I nod in silent as I walked inside followed by the maids.

"Prince Chanhee ,King Taejoo"I said formally and bowed down in respect at them.Prince Chanhee is my fiancé, we are getting marry soon in a matter of a week.We dont know each other that well, we did go on some dates and get to know each other but the butterfly feelings like everyone described is missing.

"Princess Y/n my lovely daughter Prince Chanhee is going to take you out today please be back before night time falls"King Taejoo said and left.

"Princess Y/n shall we go and have our fun?"Prince Chanhee asked making me smiling widely and nod my head in respond.The guards insisted to be with us but I want to have some privacy with my soon to be husband.

"Prince Chanhee, your highness sometimes dont you ever think that its weird and uncomfortable calling each other prince and princess?"I asked as we walked down the market.

"Well ofcourse its weird but its fate since we are both in the royal family"He said, the citizen are smiling at us and congratulate us for getting marry soon.

"This is pretty"I said pointing out to one of the ring, Chanhee take a look at the ring and is shook by the beauty.

"Ahh your highness this is one of the highest quality ring.It symbols the sign of love and friendship at the same time.Mostly people will buy this for their love ones"The woman said showing me the ring.

Chanhee took the ring ad put in on my finger making me let out a chuckle.The ring fit perfectly on my finger I was feeling giddy but then I remember that my mother already choose a ring for my wedding.

"Why the long face Y/n?" Chanhee asked informally making me blush for no reason.My cheeks started to burn up when I notice the way he stared at me with the end of lips lifting up.