4️⃣7️⃣Kevin

"Oi its free time today.."Younghoon almost yelled into my ear making me flinch a bit die to the tone.

"I swear I almost punch you"I joked making him fake-his frighten at me.Younghoon is my guy friend.I cant say that he's my bestfriend because he's close to everyone so I dont want to look like that one person who's desperate for a bestfriend when I have one.

"Oh gotta go, didnt you know that Kevin kept on looking at you.You idiot"Younghoon said before leaving me alone in the locker area as soon as my bestfriend arrived.

I peek my head out from my locker along with my bestfriend Hayeon just to stalk my so called-adore-boy Kevin.Dont get me wrong, I dont like him MAYBE just MAYBE.But I really adore him because :

1)He's nice
2)He's also nice
3)Who the heck named his cat Beyonce?yep KEVIN MOON

"Why do you keep on stalking that Kevin boy?If you like him maybe you should confess.You know he got em CEO hair."Hayeon teased me making rolled my eyes.

Just then I saw another student that looks like Kevin a lot.His name is Hyunjoon, most of the teachers got him and Kevin wrong.They look like twins mostly a-liked.But their fangirls know which one is Kevin and which one is Hyunjoon.I dont even know the difference between a mole and a booger Lol.

"As if..but maybe just maybe I think I like him" Lies, I like him a lot.I slammed my locker shut and roamed around the school with Hayeon.

"Why are you asking me this type of question?dont tell me you like him"I said teasing Hayeon back and I can see a tint of redness at her cheeks.I feel hurt by that pure action you snAKE.

"NO!EWWW——I dont like him I have a crush.But its not him,one day I'll tell you.He's to admirable hmmm"She said almost yelling at me but then her voice soften thinking about her crush.

Thank god she's not a snake.I will drink 10 Holy cup of water just to bless myself——

Just then Kevin came to us, he whispered something to Hayeon making me confused.Her cheeks turns pink making me wanted to know what he told her.

Kevin began to walk away making Hayeon followed him.I quietly follow them and peek from a far.There I saw him and Hayeon hug each other maybe I was late.I mean who knows earlier he asked her to become his girlfriend.I saw she kissed his cheeks.

Sighing in defeat, I walked away from the scene not wanting to look at it anymore.I think Im doubting about my crush on Kevin.Maybe I like him as a friend.Im kinda stupid with my own feelings:D

I heard that there will be a free-voice day in the hall.Usually in our school the free-voice day was held once every year.Most of the angelic voice student will sing a song making the other swoons for them.It's one of the way to be famous if you want to.

When I entered the hall, I saw most of the students cheer for the person who's singing.I tip toe a bit and saw Sangyeon singing, now wonder girls are peeing in their pants

I decided to stand up during the show and lean on a wall nearby.Most of the students stood up anyway.Even if I sit down I cant see people performing well.

Just then, Kevin was being pushed by his friends making me wonder how the hell did he get here when a moment ago he was with Hayeon.Thats when I fucking realize the boy earlier is Hyunjoon.Despite to his not CEO hair.JDNAJDKAKSNS this is embarrassing oh go.I cant believe I almost got jealous because of Hyunjoon.Heh

Kevin awkwardly look at me when he saw me leaning on the wall comfortably. He took a deep breath and walked to the front.Most of the girls refrained themselves from jumping from their seats seeing him like that.

The beat starts to drop, I expect him to sing some hyper song but boy I was wrong.I swear my legs almost gave up hearing him singing.I wanted to pull my hair that bad.

"You my only only only one.."He started off making me wanted to scream oh god.By now the girls squealed softly.He'S tOo PrEcIoUs Oh GoD.

Soon, he look into my direction.We have eye contacts solid for the time being.The girls infront of me fight with each other thinking that Kevin is looking at their direction.

"Let me LO.U LO.U LO.U let me LO.U LO.U LO.U..."He sing making me chuckle.He looks so damn attractive.

Kevin smile while singing, he then walked down towards me.The girls were fidgeting around their skirts hair and some even look at their pocket mirror just to look good.

As soon as Kevin walked, the girls were trying to talk to him but they shut up in instant when he walked straight to me instead of them.OOOOOOOOOOO thats so embarrassing LMAO.

"Y/F/N maybe you dont know this, but I like you.When you entered this school I laid my eyes on you.This might sound cliche but it really is.Maybe you do know me and maybe you not.But can you please atleast give me a chance to be your bofriend?I swear I will treat you right"Kevin said on his microphone while looking at me.

All of the students screamed YES and ACCEPT HIM.Many answers from each students.He stood for almost 5 minutes there just to wait for my answer.We looked into each other eyes and thats when my heart beat fast and I know what it means.

"I'll give it a try, just this one chance.."I trailed off saying it on the mic.

Kevin then jump infront of the students making me cover my mouth.He's so cute oh god.Sangyeon and his other friends congratulate him making him screamed that he finally got me as HIS.

"Pfttt say's the person who said she doesnt like him"Hayeon vocie appeared making me throw my shoes at her