1️⃣8️⃣Juyeon

"For the nth time officer,I didnt kill her..."Juyeon repeat as you keep on asking him the same question over and over again.

"Then how come we found your fingerprints on her jacket and on her screen phone?"You asked clicking your pen.

"Look Y/n we're friends for 11 years already,do you expect me to kill Hyerim?I was playing games at home with Kevin.You can ask him!"Juyeon said looking at you with a pleading look as you noted down on your mini note book with a pen.

"This case does not involve our friendship Juyeon.."You said coldly and left him with the senior officer.

Before you walked out of the room you said "Im so disappointed with you..."

Juyeon is your close friends more likely bestfriend who's always been with you for 11 years.Years after years you started to grow feelings for him but you decided to keep it as a secret since he like Hyerim,one of your friend who's not really close.

You cant believe he kill Hyerim,you mean he's involve in Hyerim's case.Ofcourse you believe he will not do that because you just felt like that.Theres no way he will kill someone.He's a nice person.

"I told you Mrs.Y/n that boy Juyeon is a bad guy,you should date me instead of that crappy boy.."A voice said startling you from behind.

"Oh,hi Chanhee..."You said uncomfortable since he's trying to hold your hand out of the sudden.

"Uhhhh I dont like him that way Chanhee..he's just a friend"You said pulling your hand away from him. "And I dont like you.."You said glaring at him.

"Oh you dont like me?"He asked smirking and look up to the ceiling rolling his eyes.Chanhee is one of the officer who has a major crush on you.

"Sorry Chanhee find another girl please.."You pleaded walked away from him but before you can do he grabbed your wrist and whisper to your ear "Be careful who you messed with,after this you'll regret it.February 23" leaving you stunt.

You sit at your office and take out a notebook and started to scribble some information.as Minutes turns to hour your brain seems like it doesnt work so you went to the kitchen to take some coffee.When you started to pour hot water to your cup you read the brand of the cup.1998.

Something is weird,Im sure something is wrong.

After drinking your coffee you walked pass Chanhee's room and soon you heard him talking with someone on the phone.

"Our next target is his best pale.That girl is a stubborn material but no matter what I still need her beside me.Tonight at 9 be ready"

Maybe some works

-

You walk to where Juyeon is placed at and knock on his door,making sure the other officer didnt caught you.

"Juyeon.."You whisper and motion him to come closer to you. "Y/n what are you doing here?"He asked freaking out.You place a finger on your mouth gesturing him to low down his voice.

"I dont have much time but I promise you to get you out of this ugly mini prison ok?"

-

Now its 8.30,you've been sitting on your office for hours now.You only get a few note about the mysterious murderer who you think is not Juyeon.

Choi Chanhee

"23 February"Chanhee's voice kept on echoing your ears so you dribble it down.

"23rd February......must be something thats connected with me.."You mumbled and then you remember 1998

"Wait a minute..1998..!"

"23rd February is a date,Hyerim is killed on the 23rd December.Juyeon likes Hyerim but he only tell it to me,and I told his secret to Chanhee..."You started to mumble with a scared expression.

"Chanhee knew that I like Juyeon....if its not Juyeon the murderer...Oh My god"You exclaimed and drop your pen,shocked.

"Chanhee's the killer....its all about me all along!"You stated and quickly took out your calendar.Slipping it to the February page.

There on the 23rd,a reminder of Kevin's birthday.23rd February 1998!

"Its Kevin's birthday!He's killing Kevin next"You said and went panic and then you remember again.

"Be ready at 9"

"He's killing him tonight!Shet!"You cursed and went to the main office shouting at the men who's incharge.

"Come with me!I know who's the murderer!"You said and pull both of them and walk to a house nearby who's door is open already.

There inside you saw 2 men all in black already holding Kevin's hands one of them choking him beside a wall.

"Freeze!Put your hands up!"Officer Jeon shout pointing a gun towards the boys.One of the boy seems to give up while the other one ran towards the door but before he can reach the other you stick one of your leg out making him fall.

You sigh before pulling the boy's mask off making you and the officer shocked.

"Eric and Chanhee....I suspected you already."You said uninterested and push both of the boys to the officer making them groan.

"You can force me to like you Chanhee...."You sigh and look at Chanhee who has lust in his eyes.

After that Juyeon is free from the jail,you and him spend life well together.Dont forget Kevin.Thats until one day he decided to ask you to become his girlfriend.

-
Ik dis imagines suck...Chanhee has a lot more appearance here than Juyeon but meh,at least it has a happy ending with Juyeon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Dont forget to vote juseyo