6️⃣8️⃣Sunwoo

[Enemies to lovers au]

[one]
Typing my essay furiously using my brother's laptop, smashing the keyboard aggressively, pulling my hair into a tight messy bun.The caffein that I took made my eyes bigger than usual.Looking at the clock its 3 in the morning my eyes kept on wondering if I'm able to finish the essay in time.

A soft knock can be heard from my door I yell out a come in.My brother Hyunjae came in with a snack in his hand putting it on my desk.I smile thanking him.The corner of his lips lift up but it didn't last long when he saw what essay Im doing.

"You are re-doing your essay again?"He asked with his eyebrow's furrowing.I let out a nervous chuckle before stop typing and looked at him.

"I feel that my essay is still not that good, when my friends told me what they include that I dont even include I tend to redo my essay"I say nervously

"Look I know you Y/n but redoing your essay for the 11th time this week is way too much.I know how you want a perfect score.I dont mind if its a short essay but what your doing is a 4,000 words.Im going to go to sleep now, please stay healthy"He said sighing loudly before walking to bedroom not forgetting to close my door.

I stopped for a while before staring blankly at the screen. Why do I have to rush things over? This essay is due for another 2 months and its already been a week.Putting my face on both of my hands I let out a long heavy sigh.Its not easy when I have obsessive-compulsive disorder.

Before I can think about anything my eyes suddenly shut making me go to dreamland on my study desk.

[two]

"Urgh"I groaned when I woke up, Hyunjae's laptop shut down probably drain out of battery.Papers scattering on the table with my empty mug.

"I must have slept on my desk again"I mumbled to myself before standing up stretching my arms out.Almost heading out, my heart started to beat rapidly.

If I just leave my things on my desk just like that will the rats come and eat my notes?
Will Hyunjae's laptop fall down?
Will my mug fall down and create a loud clash sound?

I quickly ran back to my desk and clean it.Clipping my notes together, putting my stationeries into my pencil case, moved Hyunjae's laptop to a lower place and last not least bringing my mug to the kitchen.

Rechecking things I then walked downstairs straight into the kitchen.There I saw my most hated person cooking with my brother.

"Oh hey shorty you look so ugly with that pajamas of yours"Sunwoo said making me grit my teeth in annoyance.

"I mean you also look bad with that outfit of yours who are you trying to impress huh? My dog?"I asked with my innocent smile plastered on my face.

One points for Y/n

"Can you guys stop fighting for once and be friends? Jesus"Hyunjae said facing the both of us.Sunwoo and I throw each other a glare before ends it with a curse.

Here's the deal, Sunwoo is an arrogant person who likes to slap people with the money he owns.He's came from a wealthy family and is also good looking making all the girls swoon for him.But all I see is nothing but a plain plastic bag in-front of my want to spear him infront of everybody.

"So how's your essay Y/n I hope you are not stressed about it"My brother asked as the three of us sat down for breakfast.

"Its okay I guess I'll try to stop and not think too much since its due for a long time"I said and eat my pancakes.

"Pftt, what a nerd"Sunwoo mumbled with a smirk before staring at me with his devil eyes.I rolled my eyes at him before throwing my napkin right on his face.