1️⃣3️⃣Haknyeon

(i was inspired doing this imagines while reading to one of Jihoon's imagines on Produce101Imagines/WannaOneImagines)

Y/n POV

I grab Haknyeon arm and suck my nail deeper to his skin.

"Baby are you okay?"Haknyeon asked extremely worried.

"What do you think?!"I asked Haknyeon making a mental face towards him.

"Okay babe you need to relax and change your pad now"Haknyeon said exchangjng glance towards me.

I walked towards my closet and try to find where I left my pads at I keep on rummaging my closet.

"I-I used it all"I said to myself and cursed slowly.

"B-babe"I said to Haknyeon and he turn to look at me

"I-I used it all already"I said scratching my neck awkwardly.

Haknyeon smiled before kissing my cheeks and grab his purse.

"W-where are you going?!"I asked him and he gave me his 'AreYouKidding' face.

"I'm buying you pads"He said almost walking out of the room but luckily I hold his wrist preventing him to go.

"What do you mean your going?Im going to buy it on my own.What do you think they will say about you buying those for me"I said surprised and tries to stand up but in the end fall backward laying on the bed with a cramp stomach.

"You going out with this condition?no thanks.I'll rather buy it for you.So do you prefer wings or no wings?"Haknyeon asked

"NO WINGS!"I said and he left the house.

While I was waiting for Haknyeon to arrive I saw I left a stained on the bed sheet.

"Oh god,calm down,calm down Y/n..."I said calming myself while looking at the stain.

What do I do?What do I do?

I walked forcefully to the next room beside my room and open the closet finding a white sheet.

"No not this....not this too......why cant there be a white sheet?"I whine as I kept on finding the bed sheet.

"Babe what are you doing there?"Haknyeon said,so sudden.

I screamed making the blood came out from me,girls you know what I mean right?

"I-I was finding a sheet to y-you k-"

"Dont worry Y/n I will wash the sheet for you,theres nothing to be shy of"He said sweetly.

"Now you go and rest and change to this while I'll clean the stain"Haknyeon said and push me into the bathroom.

"Are you crazy Haknyeon that thing just came out from me and you want to clean it?Arents you disgusted or something?"I asked shocked.

"Only for you...."Haknyeon said and shove me into the bathroom,while doing so I can see that his eyes is full with love and not a hint of disgusted at all.

"Why do you must become so manly?"I said and change my pad into new one.After that I walked outside I mean,who wants to stay in the bathroom?not me.

"Babe,I already change it now sit here and cuddle with me I know your having cramp right now.."Haknyeon said and open his arm's wide making me ran to him and hug him.

"Aigooo is my princess tired?"He asked and pinch my cheeks making me go red.Heish I cant believe I fall in love with a Manly Dork.

"Yah!Dont pinch my cheeks you pig!"I blurted out of no-where.P I G???????At least he's a cute pig right?NXJSKDJDKDJ

"Meh,Im still a handsome pig...."He said and cuddle with me on the bed.