3️⃣2️⃣Hwall

You closed your textbook and massage your temple. This past few days are hard for you because you are having your mid-year exams and if you dont pass this exam your parents will take you back in living with them and might as well take your credit card.

How am I gonna memories all this formula and graph?

You cant afford to fail the next exam again because you almost failed maths and the teacher seems to be in a good mood so she add 1marks to make your paper 50/100.

"Hey babe I bring you some milk "Hyunjoon your boyfriend said as he bring a glass of milk into your shaired bedroom.

"Thanks "You said smiling a bit and took the glass drinking the milk.

Hyunjoon looked at your figure and sigh outloud making sure you hear him.This past few days you're not eating well, your face looks pale and your eyebags are showing.

"Aigoo,is my baby starving herself ?"Hyunjoon ask teasing you a bit and you just glare at him in return.

"Exams are coming you know how I hate how my parents threatened me to go live back with them if I fail this exams? It sucks you dimwit. "You scowled at him and he pout sitting next to you on your study table pulling you closer to him.

"do you love me that much that you want to live with me?"Hyunjoon grinned as you just glared at him.He chuckle at you before tucking a strand of hair back onto your ears.

"Let me help you with your studies.."He said and open your Biology textbook.You aww him from the side as he focus reading the topic.

How can someone looks hot while studying?

"you want to learn or stare at my pretty face?" He said out of the sudden making you snap out of your mind and look at the table.Cheeks getting redder and redder any moment.

The past 4 -5 hours,Hyunjoon teach you Bio and Maths.At first,you cant even process a single thing he said but sooner and later you started to understand everything and even do some exercise with him.

"lets take a break.."You said and rest your head on your arm.You felt a weight ontop of your head and peek a little.

"Hyunjoon-ahhh your heavy...."you whine and move side-to-side shaking him a bit but he just stay there and push your head and body a little.

"YAH YOUR HEAVY!!"You explode and literally stand up pushing his heavy body and head from yours making him laugh out loud.

"its not funny you dimwit"You pout and crossed your arm signalling how baby-ish you are with him.

"Why is my baby mad?is it because im heavy??"He teased you and you just stomp your feet in annoyance making him laugh again.

Hyunjoon smirked before opening his arm widely anticipating for a hug as he said.

"I know my baby is stress because of exam now will you mind giving your boyfriend your attention?"he asked and you just shook your head on how soft he is and walked to him slowly embracing him with your hugs.

"im tired"You said stuffing your head on his chest smelling his scent that he always have.

The rest of the day,you and hyunjoon cuddle on the bed or talk about random things to clear your mind a little.

---

You wait nervously,fiddling with your fingers for your exams result.The result will be release today and you feel like you want to die already.The teacher decided to total up all  of your exams mark out of 100% so it kinda makes you a little worried about it.

You need to pass this exam no matter what.

You want to live with Hyunjoon.

"Choi Hyera 77.8%"

"Lee Daehwi 95.9%"

"Yang Jeongin 49.7%"

"Kang Mina 47.9%"

"Jeon Somi 98.1%"

"Bang ByungChan 83.4%"

"and lastly Y/F/N 86.9%"

Your world suddenly stopped,86.9%? Heol.If one of your exam paper scored 50% thats mean the rest is higher than the subject.

You cant wait to tell your result to Hyunjoon.

You take your report paper with you and walked to your apartment that you share with Hyunjoon.

You twist the door knob and push the door open carefully taking out your shoes.Your happy face suddenly turn into a frown when you noticed two familiar shoes on the floor.

"mom dad what are you doing here?"You asked confused as you hold your record paper tightly when you saw Hyunjoon and your parents talked to each other and making jokes together.

"ohh Y/n honey your back!we just wanted to check on your reports"Your mom said as she pat a sit next to her for you to sit on.

As expected from your parents they will come at your apartment almost on every report day,yeshhh it sucks.

You gave the paper to your mom and your parents nod their head in satisfied looking at your results.

You and hyunjoon grinned at each other knowing that you will still live with him.

"good job Y/n!keep up your good grades "your father said and pat your back.

"welp I cant done it without Hyunjoon's help"You said and point at your boyfriend making your father thanks him for helping you in your studies.

"y/n is a pain in the ass to teach but in the end its worth it.."Hyunjoon said and you throw one of your slipper at him.

"they are so cute together"Your mother compliment you two and the 4 of you crack jokes together for the rest of the day.

After a few hours,your parents finally leave the apartment and you quickly hug Hyunjoon.

"Woah woah easy there,its not like Im gonna run away or anything but whats with the occasion?"He asked you and you just slap his butt in return.

"i just got 80+ for my exams ofcourse I want to hug you.."You said and kiss his neck shortly.

"is that a good news?"he said annoyingly making you slap his butt again.Hyunjoon laugh and kiss your hair congratulating you.

"you know Hyunjoon your different from any of my ex's"You said fiddling with his fingers.

"why?is it because Im good looking? I know im handsom Y/n"he said proudly and do some pose making you rolled your eyes at him.

"its because you care about my studies too other than my other problems.You even teach me up until 3am I never feel so appreciated before.My other ex's usually focused on my physical appearance I hate them for that and i love you for everything.."You said hugging him tighter than ever.

You felt Hyunjoon's grip on you tighten as he kiss your cheeks numerously making you blush at the sloppiness of his kiss.

"I love you too my baby."He said and kiss you on the lips making you smile onto it.You never felt so happy after receiving your records but now you felt so so so happy.Your boyfriend will help you to achieve your dream rather than thinking about on how your physical appearance are.

----
Vote and comment ❤️❤️