2️⃣4️⃣Q

"Y/n-yyyyyyyyy ahhh~~~~~~"your boyfriend Changmin coed as he sit next to you on your classroom making most of the girls sending death glares to you.

"ey?oppa what are you doing here?"you ask him as you adjust your gaze from the book your reading.Changmin pout before answering cutely.

"Is visiting my girlfriend in her classroom is wrong?" you put a smug face on as you turn your gaze back to your book.

When you were reading the book changmin lay his head on your shoulder as you blush crazily like a tomato.

"what are you reading?you should pay attention to me more than a book I feel like being cheated"he said childishly.

"Oppa cant you see Im reading the science note?"you asked face palming yourself wanted to slap him in the face while shouting 'WHY-DO-I-LOVE-YOU?!'

"Ehem" someone faked cough,when you looked up its non other than Miri,the school princess.People call her that because she's the principal daughter.

"Changmin oppa!can you help me with my maths question?I cant seem to get it right"she pout acting cute ew

"Sure"Changmin said smilling and went to Miri's table helping her with her maths question.

While looking at them you feel somewhat jealous,Changmin is your boyfriend yet he's helping the school's princess.You cant blame him cause everyone know he's that typical good guy who likes to help everyone.

"Urm oppa how about this one?"Miri asked innocently while staring at Changmin's lips scooting closer to him.

"Uhhhhh Miri-ssi the question was asking how you get X meanwhile the Y is similar to Q"He said awkwardly and back away from her.

Jesus,Chanhee should teach Miri not Changmin.Chanhee is pro in Maths.Wengk.

"Oppa........"Miri said cutely ,she look at you smirking a bit and then turn to Changmin who's anticipating on what she's saying.Your eyes were focussing at her with anger and jealousy.

Why the heck is she so close to my boyfriend?

"Why are you still dating that Y/n snake?!You know you shouldve just accept me!She's not even pretty a little!she's petty ,poor and stup——"

Not really interested on what shes going to say,you walked out of the classroom with teary eyes leaving Changmin behind.

You tried your best not to let Miri's word affect you,but it didnt help since her voice was still echoing in your head

"She's not even pretty a little!"

"She's petty ,poor and stupid"

You stop on your track and lean on a locker nearby,facing the locker you bump your head on the locker again and again making it feel a little numb.

"I really hate that snake Miri"You mumbled and without knowing a tear left your eyes.

Suddenly a hand put in between your head and the locker.

"You should atleast pity the locker"Changmin voice said and pull you so he can look at you clearly.

"Aigoo is my princess crying?"he asked and you pouted,not trying to be cute but its original kay?not like that face cake PRINCESS MIRI EWWW I REALLY HA—-Okay i need to stop,shes just a character lol author nim hates her own character.

"Look I know Miri words affect you,even if you dont tell me I still can sense it...and guess what?"he said cheerly and put his hands on face squishing it a little.

"i just embarassed Miri infront of the classroom saying that you're perfect to me!so you dont have to worry cause your all the matter for me,i dont care if she's the principal daughter or whatsover,i love you okay Princess?"Changmin words make you feel better.

You nod ,smilling widely and hug Changmin tighter.Gosh Im so happy to have you

"Whats with my princess being silent today?wheres my dorky princess?"he asked knowing you became quiet today.

"Okay here we go"He said out of the sudden and squish your face again lifting it up so you can look at him

"i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you,i love you"He said and kiss your face everywhere making it look sloopy.

"YAH!!WE'RE AT SCHOOL! "Yo said letting your satan out and punch his arm making him wince but still putting that cute smile on.

"what if someone sees us?" yo saod cautiously,"Heh I dont care "he said and continue to kiss you.

"Staphhh!!!"you said pushing him away and ran around the school with him chasing you,making Miri angered with jealousy as she heared the classroom is filled with sweet comment about you and changmin running around from the hall to the mini schoolfield.

-

yoo im back,ik im not dead.Your request is coming up soon!dont forget to comment n vote juseyo! 💜