0️⃣9️⃣HyunJae

Y/n POV

"One,two,three,four,five,six,seven and eight"I said and remembering back the dance step.I groan as I found that Im doing the step wrong.AGAIN

"One Two Three Four Five-No No No!"I shout in frustration.Why does it need to be wrong?

"The dance is so easy but yet I cant seem to memorize it"I complain to myself while looking at my reflection.

Im a trainee from CreKer Entertainment and soon Im going to debut with another 7 trainees.Our debut song is Freeze(Originally from Momoland,I stand this cuties)

Im the main dancer of the group and people had a lot of expectations from me and sometimes I feel like puching them.

Just because Im the main dancer,it doesnt mean Im the one who's good at dancing in my group.

"Need help?"A voice said,I look at the mirror and saw Jaehyun's reflection standing behind the door.

"Urm yea..I mean if you want to..n-no I mean if you're free y-yea"I said awkwardly.

I have a crush on Jaehyun Sunbae,I really wanted to confess to him last week but then I just got news that they're debuting on the next day.

I cant date an idol.Sad lyfeu :(

"So which part of the dance you cant get it right?"He asked as he watched the dance practice video.

"I cant seem to do the opening of the song.I call it the foot dance"I said and show him the opening dance.

"Oh its easy you only need to move your feet slightly like this and move it like this"Jaehyun said helping me by adjusting my feet.

"Oh I get it now"I said as I try the step again and again.

"Thank you Jaehyun-Sunbae"I said shyly

"Anytime,by the way do you want to hangout next time?"He asked making me speechless

JXKAKDNSKDJSKDISJDJS

IS HE ASKING ME OUT?!

GIVE ME A HOLY WATER!

XKSKDJSKJDJSJSKDKDZJ

"Sure...."I said awkwardly trying my best not to blush.

"I see you tomorrow here,at your practice room,at 9 sounds good?"He asked caressing his thumb,I can sense that he's also nervous right now.

"Sure just both of us"

"Just both of us"

And the next day he confess to me saying that eversince I started to be a trainee he always kept an eye on me.

PLEASE GIVE ME A HOLY WATER JUSEYO!!