6️⃣9️⃣Eric

[Y/n stressed out and Eric is there to help her, Fluff]

Sweats drop here and there, eyes focused not to messed up.Its hard when I took arts ,even though people say its easy just because you only need to draw, trace, color and paint thats it.But no sister, picking art as one of your main course is very hard.Once you fucked up your marks will also fucked up :)

I've been sitting on my chair, kept on changing my position outside my apartment on my veranda for almost 5 hours straight now without any breaks.

Suddenly my mind went to its world and out all of the sudden I think about Eric.How has he been? He kept on working and earn money for me, for us for our future despite his young age. Sometimes I dont want to be in a relationship with an idol although we are already a couple before he wanted to be an idol.

But he insisted, he said he'll find a way, turns out its not only us who's in a secret-relationship.Almost all of the idols are in a secret-relationship which Im happy about it.

Has Eric eat already? Who will wash his dorty cloths for him? Did they treat him rightly? They didnt do him dirty right? Think positive Y/n he might be living happily and healthily dont need to think much all you need to know is how your painting is smudged—-

"Wait whAT?!IT SMUDGED? SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!"I exclaimed and trying to wipe the smudge with my paper towel.Due to panic, I did it wrongly making it way more messier than before.

Panic rose again making me paint the drawing with the same color but it didnt work when a bird flew to my veranda accidentally knocking over my tea spilling it on my drawing.

The brush fell from my hand making my mouth open agape.I let out a silent scream as I pull my hair in frustration.Tears were in my eyes making me want to choke myself to death.

"I didnt spend almost a day just to get this in the end"I said sobbing ,face on my knees as I hugged myself tightly.

Then, I felt someone wrapped their arms around me.Maybe Im crazy already or maybe Im just hallucinating things.

"Dont cry Y/n I'll help you okay..."Eric said putting his face on the crook of my neck.My eyes widen as I push him off me and wipe my tears aggressively.

"Eh Eric? You're here YOU ARE REALLY HERE!"I said excitedly forgetting my ruined drawing.I jumped into him landing on his lap and kissed his face all over.

"I know you missed me so much but you dont need to splattered your beauty on my face"He said cheekily making me hug him tighter.

"Now do you want me to help you to get over this quickly so we can have our own mini time and cuddle?"He asked making me nod.

During the process Eric is so helpful, his sister took art class too so he know the basic.We also play with each other, steal little pecks here and there.Small hug , bopping our nose and a lot.

I was so immersed on tracing the paper but it's all gone until Eric stroke a brush thats full with pink paint on my cheeks.At first I was slightly offended before yelling a "its on" and attack him with different colors careful not to let it in contact.

"Okay okay thats enough HAHAHAHHA"I giggled when I fell beneath him and him in top of me.We stared each other for a long time before slowly getting closer to each other.

Our lips met each other as it moved in sync.Unknowingly,I smiled on the spot as I deepen the kiss before anything can get heated I stopped and rolled over him.

"We are keeping this pg13 get it?"I said and quickly packing my brushes and some of my paint.Eric just stare at me before laughing hysterically on the floor.

He stood up and hover me beside the veranda's wall.One hand on the wall and one on my waist pulling my body closer to his before whispered in my ear

"haaaa what do I do to deserve you my oh so lovely Y/n?"