0️⃣5️⃣Q

Y/n POV

"Hello loser!"I got greeted by my bully,ughh can you please just shut up?

"Well good morning to you too flat ass"I say and rolled my eyes at him trying to walked away from him.Like Eww I dont want to get near to a virus.Pft

"Excuse you,Changmin a.k.a the school heartthrob is talented,atleast he's better than you flat chest"He said snapping sassily at me.

"Shut up Changmin Im late already"I said,trying to get away from him.

Changmin then blocked my ways trapping me using his long arm and pinned me against the wall.

"I dont care if your late.."He said putting on his sinister smile.PuhLisss Changmin

He then started to lean closer to me,

Gosh this is so close already.

I felt like Im about to kiss this frikkin bully but I know that it will never happened like dih we hate each other.

"Y/F/N....."He traile my full name and started to lean closer.I was panicking so I did the unfortunate thing for a girl to do

I bit his hands

"Yah!"Changmin shout as I walked away running to class.I was frikkin late because of Ji Changmin.

-

"Your time starts now.."As soon as Mrs.Lee said 'starts now' everyone open their test paper.

Today at Maths we're having a test thats involve and will be added to our End Of Year Examination I cannot afford failing this test.I want to make both of my parents proud.

"Y/n....pst.."Changmin said quietly behind my back.

"Y/n...Y/n...Y/n"Changmin started to annoy me

"Y/n.............."

"Y/n!"He accidentally scream my name making all my classmate look at both of us.

"Changmin!Y/n!Out of my class now,both of you will get 0 for the test!"Mrs.Lee said,tearing Changmin's and mine paper.

"You've gotta be kidding me-But Mrs I didnt even talked to him..we-we are not even cheating!"I said,I need to do this test

"Out!"Mrs.Lee said firmly pointing at the door.

When the both of us walked outside I immediately shot a glare at Changmin and he just smirk,putting a smile on his face.

"Yah!How can you smile when we're in this situation.I guess your so happy now seeing me get 0 for the test.Of course your happy!Your Ji ChangMin,the boy who dont care about getting 0 for every test.Screw you Changmin!"I shout at him

"This is all because of you!I hate you!"I scream and punch him on the chest.Not noticing tears started to fall from my eyes.

I wipe my tears away and ran to the rooftop leaving Changmin alone.

-

"Eomma Im so sorry that I failed you,I failed for my maths test.I got 0 and its all because of Changmin.I-I'm so sorry."I said memorizing the sentence that I wrote for my mother.

"Ughhh"I groan in frustration,ripping the paper into tiny pieces and throw it nearby.Pulling my hair aggressively.

"Im so doom"I mumbled to myself and cry again,leaning my back against the wall and cry on my knees .

"Im sorry........"A voice said next to me,I dont even need to see who's the owner since I knew it very well.

"Go away Changmin..."I said while crying.

"I said go a-away.."I hiccuped

"Im sorry I know I was an ass towards you.I knew both of us hated each other.Or maybe your the one who hated me more than I hate myself.I know this sounds crazy but I like you thats why I bullied you,thats the only way to make you noticed me"Changmin said softly.

"B-but you dont have to bully me"I said lifting my head and both of our eyes met.

"I know,Im stupid"He said scratching his neck.

"But hey I like crazy,I will give you a second chance to court me"I say smilling like crazy.

"Omaigawd thank Y/n!I promise you I wont let you down again!I-I will talk to the teachers to give you a chance to do the test again!"He said,hyping

-
This is requested❤️