7️⃣4️⃣Haknyeon

[fluff to angst] a lot of grammar mistakes here 🤡 request for _INseongMin  I include Sunwoo, I hope you dont mind

[one]
Another 5 more minutes.....

"I hAVE ARRIVED!"Haknyeon shout while running his way towards me.He swept his hair backwards today just how I like it.

"You are 5 minutes early today and why is that?"I ask smirking since I clearly know why he is early today.Its because he have his eyes for this particular girl that work part time at the ice cream parlor.

Here is the tea, so I may or may not have feelings for Haknyeon but I am trying to avoid it since he is my bestfriend and my ONLY bestfriend.Tell me to be obsessive but he has been with me through my ups and down.He also have his own group of friends but he still hangout with me.

"Oh nothing important really my mom let me out early today so why not?"He said making random excuses making me smirk even more.

"You should talk to Eunsoo over there, I know you have this tiny crush on her I mean come on she wont bite"I said excitedly making him scoff.

"You know that I dont like girls like her, she is way out of my league also, she is not my ideal type"He said making me sigh out of relief, but even if he have a crush on her I wont mind.I can deal with it.

"Now come on my beautiful best-friend, a long adventure is waiting for us"He said and slung his arm around my shoulder making my heart thumping aggressively.

Thats a first, he hated pda.

[two]
Currently I am busy organizing my folders and notebooks along with some of my textbook in my locker.I was busy humming some random songs but then screamed a bit when I felt a person hand grab on my shoulder making me shocked.

"Sunwoo you scared the shit out of me!"I scold him making him laugh hysterically.He mumbled a sorry before handing me a chocolate.

"Oh what is this for?"I asked while licking my lips, I really like sweet foods plus since Im craving for it at the moment.

"Its for you.I heard from Haknyeon that you like chocolate.A LOT, so I thought buying you one can be a mini gift from me"He said coldly not showing any smile but his cheeks are red as a tomato.

"Well thank you Prince Sunwoo I will cherish it until I finish eating it"I said patting his shoulder making him just nod at me before walking away to his classroom.

I smiled a bit before putting the chocolate in my bag and walked inside my classroom.Like always, all of my classmates gave each other a bored look since our classes starts off with Maths, thats mean forcing your brain to try to be smart.

The teacher is still not here so I decided to text Haknyeon about the plans we made later.

Me:
I will wait for you at out usual spot later

Nyeon:
Okay, I'll be late a lil because I have dance practice for our teachers day next month

Oh how I cant wait for the day to fly faster

[three]
It takes forever for the bell to ring for the day.My classmates and I let out a long loud sigh before cramping our books inside our bags.

I slung my bag over my shoulder before walking passed my classmates and walked outside waiting in the corner of the hall for Haknyeon.Then, Sunwoo walked to me with Haknyeon's bottle in his hands.

"Hey Y/n this is Haknyeon's bottle, do you know where he is?"He asked me coldly like always but I knew he's just the type that rarely smile.

"Oh he is in the practice room with Hyunjoon and the others practicing for the upcoming event.I can give that to him if you want to"I said slyly.