3️⃣3️⃣Sunwoo PT 2

(This is part 2 from the last imagines from 22:Sunwoo )

After that incident you,Minkyung are still friends with Chaeeun.But the both of you didnt really pay attention to her because all she keep saying is how sweet Sunwoo is how romantic he is bla bla bla.

Everytime you saw Sunwoo on the hallway you avoid him nor in class.You felt embarrassed,sad,betrayed and heart broken everytime you see him.

You just hate him that much for making you fall for him.Yes after 2 months,you still keep feelings for him.You thought moving on from him is easy as moving on from your bias.But boii you thought wrong.

You feel like you're mute already,everytime your teacher,your friends,Minkyung and Chaeeun talk to you.You just nod or shake your head at them.You just dont feel like talking to anyone.Your heart is in pain and it cant seem to heal.

"oh Y/n do you know where Minkyung is?"You tilt your head and look at Hyunjoon who's asking you with Sunwoo and Eric behind him.

You just sigh and shook your head at him before continue to doodle some cute cartoon in your notebook.

3rd PERSON POV

Hyunjoon sigh before walking out of the classroom dragging Sunwoo with him leaving Eric in the classroom who's busy reading a book.

"dude look what you did to Y/n..."Hyunjoon said and pull his hair.Sunwoo just sigh sadly before patting Hyunjoon's shoulder.

"I felt sorry for Y/n,she must have gone sad because of it"Sunwoo said and Hyunjoon chuckle sarcastically.

"what about your feelings?the feelings that you kept for Y/n?it cant be gone right?you have feelings for her for as long as I remember Im with you Sunwoo.It cant be gone"Hyunjoon said

"I dont know anymore Hyunjoon,Im still confuse with my own feelings.When I started to date Chaeeun I feel like I moved on already.But when Y/n cried on my shoulder I feel confused and all,do i still love her?My heart felt like breaking apart seeing her cry but when I recall back,she's late.She's late to confess to me and I have Chaeeun that time"Sunwoo rant and Hyunjoon just shook his head.

"You cant blame Y/n Sunwoo,if your saying she's late to confess you should consider yourself first.Is it Y/n who confess late or is it you who confess late?or is it your ego to move on by dating one of her friend?"He said making him stunned,why didnt he think of this earlier?

"Think again Sunwoo"He said patting his shoulder making him stunned for the second time.Hyunjoon walked away thinking about Y/n.

"Can you believe Eric confess to me after getting both of us into detention yesterday?"Minkyung asked Chaeeun and Y/n with a cherry voice.

"oh my god he didnt girl"Chaeeun said and the both of them squel together.Y/n smiled at Minkyung before continue to play with her phone feeling low.

"someone will confess to you sooner or later "Minkyung said giving Y/n a couraging smile while chaeeun just bit her inner cheeks feeling very guilty for her friend.

Just at the time Hyunjoon walked to them with a pack of chocolate in his hands.Hyunjoon fake cough catching their attention.

"yes Hyunjoon?"Chaeeun asked nicely wanting to know the reason why he's here walking towards them.

"o-oh I was w-wondering if I can talk to Y/n for a second"He said nervously as Y/n look at him stuffing her phone into her pockets.

"yea sure,c'mon"Y/n said grabbing his arm dragging him from there as the two just smirk watching them.

"so what do you want to talk about?"She asked when they arrived outside beside where the library is located at.

Hyunjoon was shocked hearing her voice again,its been awhile since he hear her voice.

"well urm I know you're not ready and all and I know your heart is broken right now,I wanted to say that I like you for a while now and I want to court you,I know you dont feel the same way as me but give me a chance maybe I can heal your broken heart "He said in one go making Y/n's eyes widen.

"I trust you"Y/n said loudly making the boy confuse tilting his head.But Hyunjoon knew what she mean by that.

"Here..."He said giving her the chocolate he bought for her.Y/n take the chocolate from him and thanks him.

"can I hug you?"Hyunjoon asked and Y/n laugh brightly and nod her head.Hyunjoon feel like he have a chance now since he made her laugh already after shutting herself for 2 months.

The both of them hug each other feeling each other warm making some students stop on their tracks and some even pause their study to look at the two from the window on the library.

Sunwoo who's reading a fantasy book in the library even stop in the middle,looking at the two feeling his chest tighten a bit.

So Hyunjoon do like Y/n,but if he like her then why did he advice him to consider y/n feeling for him?right its becaus he likes her.Sunwoo cant seem to get rid Hyunjoon and Y/n from his head.

"you okay there?"Eric asked Sunwoo making him flinch."Yeah im okay"He answered back not sure with his own answer.

"you sure bro?you kept staring at the two for 5 minutes now"Eric said bitting his pencil since its his habit since he was a kid.

Sunwoo just shrugged his shoulder and walked outside finding Chaeeun,his girlfriend for a year and a half.

"oh Sunwoo oppa why are you here?"Chaeeun asked when she saw Sunwoo waiting for her outside the girls changing room.

"uhmm Chaeeun-ssi I think---" Sunwoo said before taking a deep breath before continueing "we should take a break"

Chaeeun did not bulge a bit,she didnt even feel sad or anything that the girl in a clich drama will feel instead she just plastered a smile on her face.

"I think we should.You dont seem to be happy with me Sunwoo,even if your romantic and all but you rarely smile whenever your with me.Im not sad and all instead im happy that you want to take a break "she said ranting on.

Y/n and Hyunjoon who's busy talking with each other was seen walking together on the hallway.Sunwoo's heart ache a bit looking at her,half of him is happy for her already smilling and laughing but half of him feel sad that he's not the boy who'll make her smile and laugh.

"find a girl like Y/n Sunwoo,I hope that girl can treat you better"Chaeeun said and throw the word oppa to han river since they are not a thing anymore.

Sunwoo froze on his place staring at the both of them who walked pass him,is he too late?Does Sunwoo still have the feelings for Y/n?

--

Part 3 will come soon my loyal reader 🌝🤞🏻❤️

Istg I love Hwall dont blame me why he's in this imagines KXBAMSHAKAISMAKA

my LoVe FOr HiM iS StiLl VIsIbLe