4️⃣6️⃣Jacob

I remember not having any friends when I first stepped into this school.Everybody thought Im the new-freak student that the popular ones will bully, but thank to god Im not an easy target to be bully since my father's brother is the one who own this school.

A few days after that, I made friends with two girls.They are pretty popular so when I'm friends with them I untied my hair and be me.By being myself people started to like me and be friends with me.They dont care about my reputation and all Im very happy because of that.

A few months later, a boy confessed to me.His name is Jacob, he is one of the boy who loves to sing and dance.I didnt accept him first instead I let him court me.

He was so sweet to me.He's a very fun guy and talks about romantic jeez.He always tend to make me smile everyday that made my friends tease me for having someone as him to court me.

Soon, we were dating.He is very sweet and caring towards me.My parents let me date him since he's also one of the top students in the school with a clean record.

"Hey babe.."Jacob said when he saw me approaching the school.I smile looking at his figure and jogged to him while holding my textbook tight on my chest.

"Hi fluff, why are you early today?"I asked him and he just smiled genuinely at me making me chuckle at his cute behavior.

"Here let me help you carry your textbooks"He said changing the topic.I sigh at him and let him hold the heavy textbooks.

"So hows your day yesterday?"He asked when we walked on the hallway making way to my class first to drop my things then the both of us can go and roamed around the school while talking.

"Kinda stressed, I was learning maths and my parents dont know how to solve it.They also say that the equations is hard.I mean its only one question oh god"I said rambling out crazy things about school works at him.

"Eyyy is that why your forehead grown a new pimple?"He asked teasingly making me hide my pimples with my hair.I glare at my boyfriend before stepping inside the classroom putting down my bag and the textbook earlier.

I walked out and saw Jacob waiting for me.I shook my head at him and just walk towards him, intertwining our hands.We walked on the place where there are not so many students are.

"I hate pimples you know.I know I grown one but it feels like it was growing infinity I hate it you know"I mumble.How I hate them:(

"Aww my baby hates pimple doesnt she?"He asked cutely and pinch my cheeks with his fingers.I sigh looking down and nod my head.

"This is because of studying, I feel like a dead chicken you know"I said kicking my feet on the air.

"Hey shortie you look cute like that.Stop making the boys look at you.Im going to be jealous soon"He said pulling me closer to his chest.

"You know I like you right?I adore you you fluff"I said teasingly at him making him glare at the previous boyS who kept on looking at my direction.

"Oh the bell just ring bye fluff I need to go to class"I said as soon as the bell rang.I kissed Jacob's cheeks like usual before chicken away to the class.

"So hows your morning-date with Mr Bae Jacob?stop growing Y/n.Im so jealous for still staying single"My sit-mate Min said making me chuckle at her.

"Heh, says the person who receive gifts and chocolates from a guy named Younghoon almost everyday now"I teased Min.Its true a boy named Younghoon likes Min I assumed.Everyday Min receive at least gifts from him.

My 4 class ended pretty short and then I packed my pencil case and bring it along my biology textbook to the library where Jacob and I will do our study session together.

I walked inside the library and sit on the same spot where we always do our study session together.

"Did you revised yesterday for Biology?"Jacob asked me as soon as I sit down.I nod my head and we start to do our study session together for one hour.

"Okay i think thats enough I dont want you to grow a new pimple or else you will scream again like last time"Jacob chuckle making me frown at him.

"HAHAHAHA THATS SO FUNNY!"I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes at him.

"Can we just go to my house?Im tired, Im sure my mom wants to see you again"I said while fixing my hair.During the session I can feel my hair straighten up.

"Okay anything for my sweetheart"He said tucking a stand of hair behind my ear.I blushed even though we're used to this action already.

I packed my things up and went back to my classroom to pick up my back.Just when I walk out of my classroom Jacob insisted on bringing my textbooks so I will not have a muscle cramp the next day.He's so sweet please dont be jealous ;)

Jacob told me that he texted his mother about being at my house for the day.He may go home a little late because he's having dinner in my house.

"Jacob sweetie!"My exclaimed when she saw Jacob behind me.I rolled my eyes at her and punch her arm playfully.

"I see you like Jacob more than you love your own daughter huh?"I asked dramatically making her chuckle, feeling offended she engulf me in a tight hug.

"Ofcourse I love my oldest baby.."She said making me wanted to pull out of the hug because JacOB IS TAKING A PIC of ME OH GOD.

"Lets go to my room!"I said making both of them laugh at me.I pulled Jacob with me and I practically drag him into my room.

"Ayeee your so cute with your mother Y/n"He squealed while I was busy changing into my hoodie in the bathroom.

I plop next to Jacob on my bed making him flinch at the sudden contact.I swear I almost laugh at this goof.He is so KDNANDNSMSKQMSNAJDN

hMmmMmMmMMm

"Lets sleep Jacob, Im tired.."I said wrapping my arms on his shoulder while looking at the ceiling.Jacob chuckle loudly before wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Anything for you dumwit.."He said while kissing my cheeks.As hard as I wanted punch the boy my eyelids started to get heavier and soon I slept on Jacob's shoulder with him mumbling some sweet words into my ear.

▃▃▃▃▃
Please Jacob is so underrated give this man some LOVE YAALLZ!❤️❤️❤️