4️⃣8️⃣Hwall

Was requested to be short so..eNjOy!

Fluttering my eyes open I only saw darkness.A light snore was heard beside me.I back away from Hyunjoon's chest and ruffle his hair.

"Idiot you told me you have soccer practice in the morning but yet your still here sleeping like an ogre.."I mumbled while fixing my messy before going out of the bed leaving Hyunjoon sleeping all alone.

I then walked to the kitchen and prepare some food to eat for breakfast.Believe me or not, I cant cook for fuck sake.I usually called my mother everytime I cooked for Hyunjoon and I.

Or its the other way around.Hyunjoon used to cook for me EVERYTIME and EVERYDAY but all of it changed when my mom visit me the last three months.She blabbered at me for hours that Hyunjoon shouldnt baby me too much until I dont even know how to do the house chores.

"How the heck am I gonna cook this egg?Im going to burn this again like last time.."I sigh taking the butter instead of the oil to cook the eggs.

Just as I was about to turn on the stove.A hand snake around my waist making me flinch and almost drop the pan.

"Hey Y/n...."Hyunjoon said and lean his head onto the crook of my neck.I put down the pan beside the stove and turn around hugging him back snuggling into his chest.

"I suck at doing house chores especially cooking Im so not a wife material"I huffed making him chuckle.

"Its fine babe sit down or watch some channels while I cook for us"He said shooing me away from the kitchen.

I smile at him while blowing him a kiss telling him that I love him.He then grab the kiss earlier and put it on his heart.I rolled my eyes at him at his goofiness.

After a while laying on the couch I realized so much that I cant even live without my mom or Hyunjoon.Sure the both of them baby me A LOT in my age but I dont care.Me myself also know that I cant even wash my clothes without mixing the colour.

"Babe I finished cooking!"Hyunjoon called me from the kitchen.I rolled down the couch and walked to the kitchen sitting down.

"Since Im the one who's cooking, like always ofcourse its going to be good"Hyunjoon said smirking at me giving me the chopsticks.

"Your such a husband material Im sure in the future the kids will want their dad instead of their mom.Looks like Im going to be the working mom and your going to be the stay-home dad"I said puffing my face at him.

"Why do you say that?"He asked tilting his head making me throw a tissue at him. "I feel like I will loose the kids"I said

"Aigoo my cutie pie Y/n is so a baby what are you 9?"He asked ruffling my hair before pinching my cheeks.I slapped his hands away and scoffed.

"What are you 2? Sleeping with your plushie"I said back making him laugh at my statement.I might be a baby but my savageness is very mature.

"You know when your old you dont even need to do anything because I think Im going to be the one who's going to do everything for you"He said.

"Do you want to get marry?"I said whats on my thought making Hyunjoon cough while eating he quickly grab a water and drank it.

"Me marrying you?!Ofcourse!In my mind your the only person that I want to marry unless Im gay————-OUCH" He whimpered when I pinch him hard on his arm.

"Maybe next year or the next two years.I need to save more money for the wedding and also our honeymoon"He winked at the end making me flustered.

I smiled at the thoughts in my mind of us having a children together it will wonderful to have a mini me and Hyunjoon running around the house.

Hyunjoon intertwine our hands together and I stare at it.He kissed the back of my hand and hold it closely to his face.

"Your so cheesy what has gotten into you?"I said and he just wiggle his eyebrow up and down.

"Flirting with you ofcourse"He said and I just laugh at him.

At least he's flirting with me.

——
You guys should apply to become a trainee under CROSSED ACE ENT its managed by me and my two other friends

kpoopss go check it out from this acc hehehe