6️⃣7️⃣YoungHoon

[Genre angst]

Tears were streaming uncontrollably from my eyes.Why am I so stupid? The late night calls late night text the soft giggles.Never in my life I was this easy to be mistreated.I was a fool and is still a fool.If only people know how hard it is to be me.

juyeon:
Im sorry you have to know
this way

juyeon:
I was only being curious
but I didnt know he will shove
his tongue on that chick's throat

y/n:
Its okay dude srsly

y/n:
You do what you
have to do and its a good thing
to DO

y/n:
I will just wait for him to
come home but I will
not sell your name at him

I then put my phone on the table and put my hand on my face letting out a frustration sigh.This is happening it is really happening to me.I should have expected it soon but Im a fool.

"This cant be happening oh shit Y/n it is happening what were you thinking?"I asked myself.The thoughts running wildly in my mind, after this where will I go?4 years being together with each other has gone away ,vanished.

The door clicked open and the sound creaking open can be heard.I smiled looking at my palm and turned around to see a tired Younghoon with a smile on his face while holding a plastic of chinese takeout my favorite.

"Hi baby ~have you waited long for me?"Younghoon asked as he put his shoe on the shoe racked.I stared at him lovingly and snapped my mind to reality quickly.

"Ofcourse I have, I have waited long for you to tell me about your bullshit now spill"I said sarcastically with a smile still on my face.Younghoon was confused as hell.

"What do you mean—-"

"Stop acting, we've been with each other for 4 years and with what part I mess by being your girlfriend? I have a title under my name and that is being a girlfriend to you.Tell me WHICH PART DID I FUCKING MESS UP?"I asked shouting in process but still sit down calmly.The boy put the food on the table and sit across me.

"What do you mean? Can you explain to me in detailed? What are you talking about? You know I was out for a good reason today.If this is about you being insecure than please your pret———-"

"This is NOT ABOUT ME BEING INSECURE YOUNGHOON, its about YOU okay you...why—why did you cheat on me? You dont need to tell another lie someone sent me a picture of you shoving your tongue on that girl's throat"I said standing up and sat down again with a loud plop.

"I-I'm sorry Y/n that you have to know it this way.Actually I lost feelings for you and maybe if I wait a little longer maybe that love will come back but it just wont come back.That feeling of comfort is gone long time trust me its not your fault its mine"Younghoon said making me tear up.

A slip of my tear fell down making me wipe them silently.I stared at my palm as I choked out of words.I love Younghoon with all my heart I even can see my future with him as family in his eyes but turns out it just a spunk of dust.

"Am I not enough? Tell me where I did wrong wait did I even did things wrong?You know cheating cant solve our problems right? Atleast you can tell me earlier so I wont nor you wont be wasting our times for each other and you acting like you care for me when you actually dont anymore."I said breaking down beside him.

"Im sorry Y/n you deserve someone better"He said with guilt feeling him.Younghoon sit closer to me and pull me into a hug with my face on his chest and his head on top of my head, he rub circle behind my back just like how I love him to do whenever Im sad.

I want to push him, punch him, scream at him not to touch me but I cant because its not even a love-ish hug its just a simple friendly hug to sooth my problems away.My hands found their way hugging him back.

"Shh shhh its okay Im sorry please dont cry its not your fault its mine I promise its mine and its always my fault"He said and I stopped crying after a few minutes later.

With silence I pushed him off me and went to our shared bedroom opening my closet, I grabbed my hoodies, shirts and personal stuff before dumping them in my bag.I only brought the one that I need and asked Younghoon to dropped me at Juyeon's apartment.

"You know you can stay home for tonight and I can send you at Juyeon's tomorrow."Younghoon said holding the steering asking me with a hopeful eyes.

"I cant stand to be with you just send me to him right now"I said with my hoarse voice and hiccups because of the crying earlier.

It was silence during the ride neither of us talk a single word.I was so close to scream at him and almost regret but then I realize I should not even be guilty.Im not the one who's at fault.Few minutes after that we arrived at Juyeon's property.I walked out of the car with my bag slinging on my shoulder.

"Y/n I am so sorr———"

"Dont talk to me after this we are not even friends dont think about messaging me"I said cutting him off before slamming his car door back.

With a heavy heart I walked to Juyeon's door step by step getting nearer to it and with a knock he opened the door putting on his sad smile on his face before throwing daggers at Younghoon's car.

I now know that breaking up is not a childish act and its also not a decision to choose.Somehow its a thing thats already decide for me, for me to be a better me.Its for myself, why wanting to give up for people when your hurting yourself? I dont want to give my life for Younghoon when he cheats on me and hurt myself.I will hurt myself twice if I want him in my life again.

That's it, thats how the story between us end.