0️⃣8️⃣Jacob

Jacob POV

Today is the day,

The day that will chang my life.

Im so nervous,but I think Y/n is more nervous than I am.I hope she's safe.

"Any news?"My mother asked and I shake my head and continue to pray that everything is going to be alright.

Your not going to die guys just keep on scrolling-AuthorNim

The door room is open and a doctor came out with a happy face.

"Congratulation Mr.Bae you got a baby girl!"The doctor and I was shocked until my mouth is left hanging open and was happy at the same time.

"Its a girl!"I said to my in laws and to my parents.My mom and Y/n's mom were happy that they got a girl for their grandchildren.

"Can I visit my wife Doc?"I asked the doctor and happily he let me see my wife.

There when I push the door I saw the love of my life with my princess in her hands.

"Look at you....."I said to Y/n and she chuckle tiredly.

"Whats her name?"I asked her and she thinks first before answering.

"Bae Nakyoung"She said holding Nakyung's tiny finger.

"Bae Nakyoung I like it"I said gently rub Nakyung's back.

"Omo,look at you,whats her name?"Y/n's mom said entering the room and hold Nakyung excitedly.Parents,once they know they got a grandchild they are the one who's hyper.

"Bae Nakyung"I said and interwhine my hand with Y/n.Y/n look at me and smiled while closing her eyes.

"Dont be too happy Y/n,this is just one"I said winking at her earning a smack from my mother.

"I want 5 granchildren"Y/n's dad said benting down looking at his new grandchild.

Y/n who's drinking a water immediately spit it out shocked.

"F-five?"She asked showing five of her fingers.

"Im enough with just two.."She said and ruffle her hair.

"Ohh so you want another baby?"I asked and she glare at me making my parents and her parents laugh.

"Jacob!"She said raising her voice and I just kissed her hands.

"Dont be to horny you dont want Y/n to be sick right?"My dad said smirking and my mom smack his heads.

"What is wrong with you that is a no no for his education"My mom said making Y/n laugh.

"Guys Im tired I want to sleep..."She said and held Nakyung who's now sleeping.

"We will give you guys your own time.."They said and went out leaving me with Y/n and dont forget my sunshine Nakyung.

"Thank you.."I said kissing Y/n's forehead.

"Thanks for giving us a little princess to our world"