7️⃣9️⃣Sunwoo PT 2

[Due to many of you are requested for me to continue this, Ill make a part 2 for those who wanted a happy ending ]

"Y/n this may be a sudden but I like since the day we knew each other. You are just different my heart beats for you whenever youre around me. Please give me a chance I wont let you down" Kim Seungmin, one of my college friend confessed. I knew where this is going , he's to obvious with his feelings towards me.

"I---"A straight line formed around my lips.

"Im sorry Seungmin, youre a really great guy but I dont have any feelings for you. You know I dont date--" I was cut off by Seungmin.

"--its okay Y/n I get it you still love your ex. I know you still love him I just want you to know about my feelings towards you so you can reject me and I can move on from you."

"But do remember that if you need help Im still here for you okay?"Seungmin said before walking away from me. Just like how the rest of the boys who confessed at me did.

Yes, when people knew about my breakup with Sunwoo I cant deny that boys kept on confessing at me and the amount of rejection I did is not only painfully at them but also to me. Getting rejected by someone can be hurtful but rejecting someone and knowing that you'll make someone's day worst is very painful too.

I dont want to date anyone who is not Kim Sunwoo. I still hold on onto his promise but I will never ever find someone else other than him. Even if it means that I wont start a family or die lonely in the end I will meet him and we can be together unless he have someone new... he wont right? Im sure he wont.

Anyone in the city ,town, states knew who Sunwoo is now. He's a worldwide producer who top the charts along his artist and he also won an award for the new top rising producer. He even collaborated with many western artists in such a short amount period of time.

Sometimes we text each other just to ask how each other are, but it never get into personal. And we texted once in a blue moon only. It is always awkward but I love how awkward it is. I remember that one time he called me when he was drunk.

Flashback

"Oh god I cant feel my back and neck why the fuck did I not do my assignment early"I whined and pinched myself on my thighs.

7 assignments to do, and all of them are due to tomorrow. 5 down ,2 more to go. I dont think Im going to sleep at all tonight, its already 3 am and class start at 8.

The silence was tore apart when the table vibrate aggressively and when I looked over it was my phone. Someone had called me , I almost dropped my pen when I saw who it was.

"Sunwoo❤️"

But then why is he calling me at this time? Isnt he supposed to sleep or do other things such as composing songs.

I took a deep breath before answering the call. It took a lot of courage to do so since we dont call each other anymore.

"Y-Y/n? Hello Y/n my babyyyyyyy hhhoooowwwww arrreeee yyuouuu??hehehe"The sound of Sunwoo raspy voice can be heard mixing with the sound of loud edm music in the background.

"Hello? Sunwoo? Are you drunk?" I was shocked but I dont really care. All I care was how heart warming it is for him to call me when he was drunk. I may have sound crazy but I just love how he always call me when he's drunk it just shows who he think first during that state.

"Yeeesss I am drunkkkk ieee drunkkkk, Im at Eric's parrrttyyyy Hasseeeulll adn Yooriii are hereeee but you are not here? Whyyyyyy wwwwhhhyy areee you not here babyy?? I-I miss you so muchhhh. All these girls tried to touch meeee but I onlyy want youu ahahaHhagsgzHdgdh wHy,"He cried loudly on the phone.