0️⃣3️⃣Younghoon

Y/n POV

"Shit!"I cursed as I ran straight to the cafe that I worked.By now I only have another 10 minutes or my life will be spare into half.

"Ouch"I groan as I bump into a person.

"O-oh I-Im s-so so-sorry"The person said and stand up helping me afterwards.

"No time to talk I need to go now"I said to the person who's a boy and ran to the Cafe.

"I'm here!"I shouted as soon as I walked into the cafe pushing the door.

"Y/n your almost on time quick,wear your apron.The cafe is opening at 3min"Sungwoon my manager which is magically my bestfriend said and pat my head.

I quickly slip into my apron and wait on the counter,sitting there.I worked as the Cafe Cashier.You could probably call me 'The Latte Cashier'

"Y/n why are you so late?You barely came on time"My friend Chaeyoung said snapping infront of me.

"When I was running for my life I bump into a guy,and believe me I think I was acting rude to him despite I was being late already.Gosh,but he's kinda cute."I said and mumbling the last part hoping that Chaeyoung didnt heard what I said.

"Ohh so this mysterious guy is cute?"Chaeyoung asked smirking

"Chae!"I whined and hit her arm.

"And we are open!"Sungwoon said as he flipped the 'Closed' card into 'Open'

"Yes what can I get you?"I asked the girl who just walked in to the cafe

"Oh Y/n unnie"The girl chirped,confused written on my face I lift my head and soon met with JooEun,a junior at my school.

"Oh JooEun"I said not to loudly

"Unnie,What are you here?"She asked

"Im here for my part time job.What do you want Jooeun?You know I cant talk much or Sungwoon will be a mad scientist hehehehe"I said

"Can I have one Java Chip please?Thats all"JooEun said and I type into the cashier computer button.

"That will be $4.50"I said and she hands me the money.

As soon as Chaeyoung finished making the Java Chip she hands it to me and I hands it to Jooeun.

After taking orders from various of people,a group of boys walked into the cafe.My eyes slowly trailed the boys,there are 12 boys.

"Y/n seriously?"I heard Chaeyoung said from behind me.

"Your into the boyz now?" ;)

"No,of course not"I said and step on Chaeyoung's foot and she let out a yelp.

"Oh looks like you need to take order now"Chaeyoung said grinning and went back to her original spot.

When I turn my head I saw the boy who I bump into earlier infront of me.

"Oh you"He said happily making his friends goes 'Ooos' at him.

"Im so sorry for bumping into you earlier.I was late"I said,turning into bright red.

"Its okay so.......can I take my order now?"He asked tapping the counters table.

"Can I have 12 chocolate ice blended?"He asked and I nod typing on the machine '12 Chocolate Ice Blended'

"That will be $54"I said and he and his friends hands me the money.

YoungHoon POV

I cant seem to stop staring at the girl who I bumped into earlier.She looks so attractive working at the counter.

"YoungHoon are you even listening?"Hwall one of my friends asked and I just nod without even realizing what he said

"Yea yea I know I know"I said and continue to look at the cashier.

"Oh so you're into the cashier"I heard Haknyeon said making me standing up.

When I stand up half of the Cafe Customer were looking at us,I mumbled a sorry at them and they went back to what they are doing before.

"Am I that obvious?"I asked my friends and they nod

"Dont worry Younghoon we're going to help you"Hyunjae said grinning and sling his arm to my shoulder.

"I know one person who worked here"He said smirking

Y/n POV

Its been 2 hours ever since the group of boys came here and I noticed that they are still not leaving this Cafe.

"Y/n you can end your shift now!"Sungwoon said

I walked to where the staff room is located and change into my normal attire.

After that I walked outside and pass by at the second staff room,the door was cracked open and from the peek of my eyes I saw Chaeyoung talking with a boy from the group of 12 boys?

"I kinda ship her with him,she also seem to get into him"Chaeyoung said

"So thats why we're going to make them into a thing"The boy said

"How?"She asked and after that I leave them.I dont want to be known as the girl who loves to eavesdropping (dis is me tbh,I love to hear wht people are talking HAHAHHAHA)

"Y/n!"I heard someone shouting my name when I was walking on the street.

I turn around and saw Chaeyoung running towards me she is panting so damn hard.

"Woah hold your horses Chae"I joked and hold her shoulder to support her.

"I was just wondering if you want to eat ramen with me at the 24 hour store"She asked

"Urm sure theres no harm to say yes right?"I said.

-

"Chaeyoung here!"Someone said calling over Chaeyoung.

"Ohh Hyunjae!"Chaeyoung shout back at the black haired boy.

Eyh 2,4,6,8,12 its the 12 boys earlier

"