1️⃣1️⃣Juyeon

Y/n POV

"Are you serious?Why are you even doing this?!"I shout as tears started to form in my eyes.

"I swear I have nothing to do with ChaeSi!"Juyeon shout pulling his hair in frustration.

"Do-Do you even love me?"I asked letting out the tears fall.

"Ofcourse I love you what kind of question is that?!"He shout and punch a tree next to him.

That tree is going to die,jeez

"Well if you love me how come I saw you kissing ChaeSi cheeks yesterday?!"I shout and was about to explode.

"That was an accident I was drunk,we were drunk.She was helping me on something okay!Why cant you understand?!"He asked and in the corner of his eyes were starting teary too.

"What kind of help?Im your girlfriend for 4 years too,you can asked me for help too"I said softly glaring at him.

"I dont want to even answer that question but I want you to answer this question,She's been helping me out on this plan for the entire week."Juyeon said and lean closer to me

He took out a box from his pocket and kneel infront of me.

"Will you marry me?"

-
"And CUT!"The director said and walked to me and Juyeon.

"That was great!No wonder the both of you are the 'Top rising star'!Y/n,Juyeon your crying skill is amazing!Keep up the good job!"He said and give the both of us tissues to wipe our tears.

"Hey your pretty good back there"Juyeon said cheekily and hands me a tissue

"You too,I was scared the hell out of my life when you shout at me"I said and wipe my tears away.

"You know our fans ship us together"Juyeon said as he scroll down his instagram's feed

"I know right"I said as I tap the #JuyeonXY/n hashtag.

"Well we have a lot of shippers around the world"I said and tries to hide my red cheek.

"Y/n do you want to go out later?just the both of us?We havent go out in a while"He asked and Im quiet shocked

Shitttttt my crush is asking me out help mehhhhhhhhh jebal!!

"Sure...pick me up at 7"I said casually but in the inside I was screaming the heck out of me.

"Great,see you later"He said winking at me and leave me alone at the makeup table.I stare at my reflection before grinning.

"HE JUST ASKED YOU OUT Y/N"I said quietly to my reflection.

-

"Y/n your so called date is here already"My stylist Mina said smirking

"Seriously Mina shush it"I said rolling my eyes as soon as she said 'D 4 T 3'

"Oh look,who's the good looking man I see out there"Mina said teasingly as she pointed at the CCTV door TV.

"Mina!"I said and playfully punch her.

"Okay,okay!"She said before went into her room.

"Its now or never Y/n"I said to myself before opening the door.

"How do I look?"I asked Juyeon nervously as he eye me up to down ;)

"You look beautiful........."He said lovingly? And I immediately tuck a strand of my hair behind my red ear.

Im not even wearing a proper DATE dress.Since Im kinda hippy-style I choose to wear a sun-flower pattern dress for the night.I mean its cute,since Im the one whos wearing it duhhh

"You first my lady"Juyeon joke as he opened the car door for me

"Jesus what happened to you?"I asked and do my derp face.

"Nothing.."He said and walked to the driver sit.

Through the ride it was a complete silent

"What if they caught us in the middle of the date?What do you think will happened?"I asked randomly,breaking the ice.

"I dont care tho..we just have to confirm it with our agency and maybe we can kill our hard core shipper"Juyeon said grinning.

"We are here"He said brightly and parked the car beside a fancy restaurant.

Juyeon opened the door for me and a waiter led us a way to our served table.

When we are eating I noticed that Juyeon is quiet which is a rare case for me.

You see,me and Juyeon known each other for 6 years already and through that 6 years I like him but I dont know if he liked me.Rumors say that he like me but I dont know if I can trust that,afterall its just a rumor

The butler was handing out two red wine at us and when I was drinking mine Juyeon kept on looking at me.

Half way through the drink I felt something weird inside my mouth.It felt like a round sharp object.When I take it out of my mouth I was completely shocked.

A wedding ring💍