6️⃣1️⃣Sangyeon

[So she requested the boyz as vampires, so I think Im doing it kind of in series

[So she requested the boyz as vampires, so I think Im doing it kind of in series.I will write for each members so stay tuned]

-------------------------------------------------

Tossing the unused papers on the trash-can, I soon made my way to the door and out of the building.It was a hectic day today at work.My boss gave us last-minute paperwork's to do and we need it to hand it out by tomorrow.I finished mine early than the others since most of them are pulling an all nighter tonight.

Looking at my watch there's no way there's going to be still ongoing buses this late at night nor the train since the train is far away from my workplace and if I did used the train it would have close when I arrived there.

Sighing, I went back inside the lobby where I was greet again by the worker who worked there at the receptionist along with the security.I sat down on the couch and decided to call my boyfriend Sangyeon.

"Oh hello Y/n are you still working?"Sangyeon asked after he picked up the call.

"Urm no I am not working but I am werking not twerking"I said sarcastically but anyway what the heck is werking moving on.

"HA HA HA that's so funny but when are you going to go home? You know it's not safe out there late night merely when most of the vampire knew that you knew we exist."He asked in worry it is late now, its almost 2 am.

"That's why Im calling you dumbo.Can you come here and pick me up? You dont need to use the car we can just walked in this super chilly weather"I said since the last time he piggy me back home was 3 months ago.

"Fine be there in a second--oh wait Im already outside of the building to fetch you up"He said scoffing a little.

I put my phone inside my bag and pulled my pencil skirt down a bit while tucking my blouse in.I may or may not have used a shorter pencil skirt or fitter but what can I do? i was sicked before I can even washed the clothes.

I walked out of the building and saw a familiar figure sitting down.My heels kept on clicking catching his attention.When he turned towards me I gave him my goofy smile signalling Im tired.Its the weird things we always do together.

"You must be tired poor you"Sangyeon said taking my bag from me and sling it around his arm.I spun him around and immediately jump onto his back.Clinging onto his back.

"Take me home.NOW I want to sleep ugh"I said tiredly and kick his butt with my heels making him wince in pain.He's still weak for a vampire though.

"I can hear what your thinking Y/n but anyway lets go home."He said and in a speed of light he ran off and we arrived at our apartment infront of our door in a second.This is the advantage of being in a relationship with a vampire there's no such a thing as long distance relationship.

I jumped off from Sangyeon's back and push the door open.I walked into the bedroom and pulled out my pajamas from my wardrobe.Putting it on before anything can happened I jumped on the bed and lay down there flatly while closing my eyes

Then I felt a weight beside me making the bed shrink at the corner.Sangyeon put his face onto my neck making me whine and push him away weakly.Since I'm a human I need rest and foods to stay alive ,also breathing lololol but anywho,

"Y/n Im hungry can I please have a quick meal?"He asked snuggling closer towards me.I pushed him away and face towards the other side of the bed not wanting him to disturb me.

"Yea yea just get whatever you want"I said and suddenly I felt him putting his face onto my neck.I thought he's being cuddly but my thoughts soon disappeared when I felt my neck stinging.

My eyes shot wide open letting a small yelp along with in instant tears form in my eyes.Sangyeon's fangs digged my skin deeper making me yelp again.After a few second he digged out his fangd from my neck making some of my blood dripped out from it.He kissed on it leaving the mark there.

"It hurts you crazy crank"I said gulping away my saliva since it stills stings.He let out a small laugh before hugging me by my waist.

"Im sorry but Im extra hungry today but lets get you to bed.Tomorrow you'll have a big day again with your co-workers"He said and I just nodded shutting my eyes down.

He sang me a lullaby making me feel really drowsy in his sweet voice. Shutting my eyes for the finale time I let myself fall asleep on his arms.My sweet soulmate.