4️⃣4️⃣Hyunjae PT 1

Y/n POV

"Oh god Hyunjae Im so sorry Im late.."I said trying to catch my breath at the boy who's playing with his phone.Hyunjae looked at me and smiled putting his phone into his pocket.

"Nah its okay I just came, come on lets go to the cafeteria before its packed"Hyunjae said.The both of us walked to the cafeteria while talking .

He asked me to find us a sit.When I do, he came with 2 bowls of noodles in a tray and two can of cokes.

He put one bowl infront of me and one infront of him.This dude usually dont like eating noodles i dont know if he's allergic ir what but he prefer rice than noodles.

"Did Sangyeon hit your head hard yesterday? Your eating noodles today and also treat me this past few days"I asked him and he just rolled his eyes at me.

"Noodles is not bad after all, all of them taste different."He shrugged and eat his noodles.I stare at him while he eat.He looks like a goddamn prince.

His beautiful eyes and soft skin.His nose and his jawline.Snap it out Y/n!He's your bestfriend!you cant fall for a guy like him.After all thats what everybody say right?

"Are you done staring at me?take a picture so it'll stay longer"Jaehyun said making me stumble a bit.I grabbed my chopstick and eat my noodles harshly.

"I'm n-not staring at you"I lied and he just chuckle at me while handing me a can of coke that opened for me just now.I stare at him and accidentally our eyes met.

In his eyes, it looks like they are screaming for me not to go and tint of sadness.All i could think is why? Why those eyes?

After that we broke the contact and continue to finished our food and drinks.It was the time where Jaehyun went to the toilet and I'm waiting for him not far away from the toilet.

"Oh Y/n what are you doing here?"Sangyeon asked plopping beside me with a stupid grin on his face.I flinch and held my hand onto my chest.

"You scared the shit out of me Sangyeon.Im waiting for Hyunjae.Though Im wondering why he seems so sad this past few days.He's not that hyper anymore"I said sadly and Sangyeon just sigh.

"He hasnt told you yet hasnt he?"Sangyeon asked and I just tilt my head.Tell me what?

"Tell me what?"I asked him in confusion.Hyunjae and I promise not to keep any secrets from each other maybe thats why im confused.

"Nothing you know it sooner.."He said ruffling my hair and walked away as soon as Hyunjae arrived.

"Whats with Sangyeon?"Hyunjae asked and I just shrugged him off and answered him that he came to say hi to me.

"Let me take you home Y/n"Hyunjae said and I nod at him.During the journey we both joke arounds with me stumbling on every little things I walked to.

"sadly our journey to madam Y/n house is short"I joked and he laugh loudly attracting the elderlies attention.

"Yeah its very sad you know."Hyunjae sadly said and I notice theres something wrong with him lately.

"Hey you okay?You dont sound good perhaps are you sad about Jihee's new boyfriend?"I asked him since I knew his ex crush Jihee has a new prey again.

"Im good dont worry and its not about that Jihee bitch"Hyunjae said ruffling my hair before pulling me into a tight hug.I stiffen a bit before hug him back.

I walked inside and wave at him.All I can see is him walking back to his house which is a few blocks away from mine.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

After that, I didnt see Hyunjae for a week or so.Ofcourse Im worried for him.I bit my nails again when I saw his seat's are empty.I sigh and walked outside of my classroom refreshing my mind.

On my way strolling to my locker I saw Sangyeon with his junior Sunwoo talking while leaning against the wall.Obviously making their fangirls cry for them because of their hotness.

"Hey Sangyeon have you seen Hyunjae?I didnt see him for the past few days.Im worried for him"I asked him.Sangyeon gesture Sunwoo to give us some space.

"You know Y/n I'm not supposed to say this to you but this is for Hyunjae's sake.Hyunjae is having a brain cancer.He went across the state last week to get the operation done."Sangyeon said making my heart race increase.

"W-what?"I asked not believing what he said to me just now because Im afraid he's trying to prank me again like last time.

"Im serious Y/n Im so sorry that if he didnt told you about it"Sangyeon said pulling into a hug when he saw me crying silently.

During the day I text Hyunjae and tried to call him but due to my bad luck.He seems to changed his number now.I'm not even paying attention to classes cause my mind is busy wondering is Hyunjae is alright.

I walked to my bedroom and slammed my door shut before plopping myself onto my bed putting my bag aside.

Hyunjae why?why didnt you tell me earlier.

I was so busy on my thoughts when one of my diary fell out my bookshelves onto the floor and the pages opened randomly due to the forces.

I sigh and rolled out of my bed and sit down on the cold floor.I closed back my diary and hold it straight.Just when I do that a letter fell out.I put my diary away and due to curiousity I opened the letter and it stated the date is a week ago.

My heart started to beat fast when I read that its from Hyunjae.I quickly opened the letter and read it not knowing my tears are already forming.

Dear Y/n,
Remember when we watched a movie together and you cringed hard when the girl gave the boy a handwritten letter when he's dying? i know you hate cliche stuff but i dont know how to tell you anymore.So i do it the way you hate to make it memorable for you.

My biggest baby Y/n although we're only a few months apart.Your still a baby to me.I treat you like your a princess and protect you from any harm.You must wonder it why right? its because I love you for the past few years.

But i cant confess to you.Im stupid and i know it.Anyway this is not the only reason why im writing you this cliche letter.Its because i have a brain cancer.Is this what you called tumor?i think thats it.Any so i need to do the operation across the state.

I dont know if I'm able to make it out alive or no.But if i do i'll find you again.Please pray for me to make it out alive because your the reason why I still have the urge to be active.

I help you a lot when your insecure about yourself.I told you your beautiful everyday now please do me a favor.Can you promise me to protect yourself and please dont talk to random boys.Especially the bad ones.

I threaten Sangyeon to look out for you cause i know you cant even cook yourself a porridge.Hey, I love you okay.Please remember me if I dont make it.I really really rEALLY love you.

Sincerely,
Hyunjae

I stare at the letter blankly and cried hard.Why? Why must it always be me who got bad luck.I lost my sister and now im going to lost my friend who i have feelings for.

I cried on the goddamn cold floor hugging the letter tightly.I cried loudly not caring if others heard me.

"You remember me in your heart to breath with you f-forever"I say it whole crying cause I know Hyunjae likes to used that phrase whenever he's with me.

Its a song lyric.I dont even remember Hyunjae fanboying over Victon but its because of the lyrics thats relatable with him. Remember Me-Victon.

I hate you Hyunjae i seriously fucking do.After all this years you love me but dont have the balls to confess to me?

I cried again silently hugging my knees.You fucking bastard....

"I love you too"

▃▃▃▃▃

I suck at writing a sad story but are you guys crying or no?maybe no.Cause its not that emo HOHOHO