3️⃣7️⃣Sunwoo PT 3

"Whats the difference between me and the cockroach?"Hyunjoon asked Y/n during the break time in their classroom sitting across each other.Y/n put on a thinking face before answering bluntly.

"Well urm...cockroach is disgusting and you too.Like the both of you are literally disgus——-"before Y/n can complete her sentence Hyunjoon cut her first.

"Well you still like me even though your disgusted.Y/n's love for the HeoHyunjoon is sweet like a chocolate cake which is her favourite"He said pinching the tip of her nose.

After being in a relationship in less than a month,Hyunjoon and Y/n still went strong.Everybody are happy for her except for one person and that is the boy.The boy who make her heart break into pieces but cant heal it.How dumdum can he be.

Kim Sunwoo.He doesnt like it.He dont like it when Y/n is happy with Hyunjoon which is his bestfriend.Every single time when he saw her smiling or laughing he went mad.He want to tear the precious smile off her face so bad.Why is he like this?

Thats a question that Chaeeun,Minkyung and Eric need to answer and find a solution.The three of them know, his breakup with Chaeeun have nothing to do with this.But they have something in mind and that is Y/n.

Eversince Y/n and Hyunjoon got into a relationship,Sunwoo is somehow happy but is 50/50 with their relationship.He wanted to be in one with Y/n.Yes ,after thinking and recalling back at Hyunjoon's word,he is indeed still like Y/n.

Did I confused you alls?No Y/n is not the only who's in love with Sunwoo.Infact Sunwoo also return the same feelings.His relationship with Chaeeun?its all fake.He realised all this time he only used Chaeeun to see Y/n,to hear her laugh not knowing that she likes her back even though he heard the rumors about her liking him he consist that as a lie.

Stupid right?He cant even believe now his bestfriend is dating her.Why cant it be him?right he's late.All he can do is just walk past them,smile abit,waved at them and walk away.Simple right?but every smile have a story behind it.

Its now or never,he's gonna confess to Y/n.Whether if she's dating Hyunjoon or no,he's still gonna do it.Thats why he texted her earlier to meet up at the rooftop.Now he's a bit early standing on the top with the cold breeze waved his hair to the back.

"Oh Sunwoo why did you text me?If your talking about what i said last time its okay thats like the past,and you know how much I hate people referring to the pas——"Before Y/n can finish her words,Sunwoo cut her

"no Y/n im not talking about that.Im here telling you that Im sorry for being an asshole who doesn't realise his own feelings and treat you different a little.And im also sorry for dating Chaeeun.I-I I messed up,I used her just to see your smile and laugh.Im selfish I know,yet i insist to date her to date your bestfriend.the rumours spread about you liking me but u dont believe it but now,look who's being a fool and heartbroken......."He trailed of looking at her.

"i-i Sunwoo what are you trying to say?"Y/n's eyes glossed up a bit,hearing from him.The boy who made her heart break yet cant heal it.

"im saying that I love you..and i know you cant return the same feelings since you're Hyunjoon's girlfriend"Sunwoo sigh and ruffle his hair.He's regretting it.

Just in a split of second he felt arms being wrapped around his torso he's surprised and smile a bit looking at Y/n's who's hugging himself.You readers probably heard him screaming from his innerself

"Sunwoo i———"

Sunwoo's eyes glisten up,his hope are anticipating high.Since she likes him before she cant get rid of those feelings so soon right?she will probably say the I like you word back to him.His mind was filled with positive wor——-

"--Im sorry,I dont like you.I moved on,I like Hyunjoon now"Y/n said getting of from him embrace making him stunned.

What?

What in the world?

His hopes were to high isnt it?believing her love for him is still present while its already absent.

Without listening to any of Y/n's word,he left the rooftop quickly.Grabbing his helmet and backpack he swoon himself towards his black motorcycle and speed up to Han river with tears forming in his eyes.

The traffic infront of him turns from green to red in a second.Sunwoo who cant see clearly because of the tears forming speed up.In a speed of light,he fell from his bike and was lucky enough to just roll down the street hitting a lamp lightly.

"UGH!??!"He groaned as his back hit the hard lamp post with his bike next to it.The road is silent,no one is walking there.Thats why its called the quiet road.Lol I made that up.

"oh my god!Are you okay?!"A voice asked from beside as the person dropped her book plopping it aside and bent down asking him.

"Yea,im fine just a scratch i think "Sunwoo said,embarrassed to tell the truth that he's in pain.The girl unknowingly lift her head up and tuck her hair behind her ear looking at Sunwoo.

Sunwoo cant believe his eyes,his eyes met with Y/n's but they seemed different,they are in Y/E/C.

"aRe YOuU sURe?DuDe YoU LooKED WReCkedD"Y/n sassily snapped and helped him to stand up.Her eyes roamed around his uniform and just nod in silence.

"so you're schooling in Hanlim,my school's rival"She said holding her books back and eye his school uniform.

Sunwoo's eyes trailed around Y/n's uniform and saw that she's wearing a yellow coat.She's from SOFA.One of the top school's in Korea along with his,Hanlim.

"How about we introduce ourself properly?"Sunwoo said and giggle holding his back since it seems like it almosy broke down.

"sure im good as long as you give me sweets after this since i just helped you stand up royal highness"Y/n said jokingly making him laugh.

"Im Kim Sunwoo.."He said extending his hand for a handshake.Y/n unexpectedly let out her arm and shook it with his playfully.

"Im Y/F/N nice to meet you all mighty Sunwoo"

After all,who know's Sunwoo is happy with Y/F/N and Hyunjoon is happy with Kim Y/n.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

OH YES PEOPS I FINISHED THIS BAAMM!!!