7️⃣5️⃣Eric

[Vampire AU, requested by @vernonisdaddy98 ]

[One]
15 minutes have past and I am still waiting sitting on the bench of the bus stand.Shivering because of cold I tightened my jacket around me to cover my body especially my freezing hands.My lecturer let me and my other friends out a little bit late than we expect and the fact that all of us live far away from each other is an issue for our safety.

"Im sure that grumpy old bus driver really hate my gut, this has happened for two times already.."I said remembering that one time I accidentally spilled my coffee in the bus.

Out of the sudden I felt an oversized jacket wrapped around my shoulder making me looked at the person who gave it to me.

"I thought you'll be needing it Y/n, you looked like you are freezing to death"Eric said and sat down beside me.

"Thanks indeed I am freezing but why are you here up late?"I asked him, he then showed me his backpack that look so heavy maybe its filled with his thick  textbook that he showed me the other day.

A little background story here, so Eric and I arent that close we are just friends and nothing more but I must say he is friendly to some people and attractively attractive.We are not that close but if one of us needs a helping hand the other one will help.We are just cool about it although many people wandered why I'm with a boy like him but I just shrugged them off.

Silence run between us before one of Eric's textbook fell down from his backpack.As a reflex my hands immediately flex down picking it up.Thought on touching the textbook's cover my hands met with Eric's hands that are cold as ice.I grabbed my hands quickly and so does he.

"Are you ill? Why are you giving me your jacket? You are freezing!"I panicked shoving his jacket back at him making him chuckle.

"You dont know anything Y/n.Just take the jacket I will be fine you need it more than me.Plus I enjoy the coldness rather than the hotness from the sun"He chuckled making me scoff at his cockiness.I then wrapped his jacket once again around my body.

"Looks like my transport arent going to be here any time.I should be going home now, Im sure my brother and my mother are worried sick you know how they can be.."I chuckled, standing up and almost taking off the jacket but he just stopped me before I can go further.

"No just take it just give it to me tomorrow,here at the bus stand"Eric said sweetly making me swoon at his action and choice of words.Boyfriend material right there.

"Thank you Eric, I appreciate it"I said before walking home safely.I was busy dreaming about Eric's action that I did not even notice a man following me.I turned around and saw no one is there and I am not even walking down on a dark alley where every cliche story takes place instead I am walking where there is so much light and the environment is also bright even when its at night, its probably just my imagination.

[Two]
Cluctching on my bag pack I proceed making my way to the hall where I'll be having my classes at.

"Morning Rae morning Minsoo"I greet both of them who cannot even be separated by the others, they are like the true best out of the best bestfriends.

"Morning Y/n.Have you heard already about the shocking news thats everyone is talking about?"Rae asked me making shook my head in the process as I sat down and put my bag on the floor.

"Lee Yura from the other class was found dead last midnight in the dark alley.The hospital checked her and didnt found any single source on how she died, there is no evidence on her body that it is injured, she didn't even take any pills to kill herself----"Minsoo said

"---but one thing for sure is there is no leftover blood in her body, its as if someones been sucking her blood off, poor Yura."Rae continued making me shocked.