6️⃣2️⃣Hwall

Crouching down on the floor I then started to walk slowly and trying to make no sound at all

Crouching down on the floor I then started to walk slowly and trying to make no sound at all.Suddenly I step on a twig making a sound that echo the hall.But thats not what Im thinking, all Im thinking right now is how tf can there possibly a twig exist in a hall?

The alarm started to go crazy making me stand up quickly.5 attackers ran from the corridor towards me.All of them were in their fighting mode.

"Ugh today is not my day.."I sigh and was into my fighting mode.Clenching my teeth I throw a punch towards one of the attacker, he stumble back and immediately fell down.

I then kick the attacker beside him but I was not focusing that well since he's now taking the lead by holding my feet that's in the air.I was a jumping mess.

He push then kick my leg making me fall to the ground with him on top of me, he put his arm around my neck making me tap the floor furiously.Escaping a sigh from my mouth I push Eric away from me since he's to heavy.

"What is that y/n? What did I just see? Why are you not focusing that well? You've been like this ever since 3 weeks ago"My boss said while making his way towards me.

Eric clicked his tongue ,standing up and pull me up beside him.Training to be a mafia isn't the best thing that someone wants to be.I dont even want to be one but I have to for the sake of my family.

My dad used to be a mafia, he signed an agreement with my boss father that if he have a son he will work in the mafia.B U T since my mother dont have a son my father sent me here.Im still being train and it sucks.

"Im sorry ,I'll fix my problem soon "I said and kick Eric in the stomach making him wince in pain.

Thats what you got for attacking me that hard

"You better be Y/n I'll be checking on you next 2 weeks so be prepare or you will be throw out of this shit.You dont want to disappoint you father dont you?"He asked making me shake my head obediently.He then walked away from the training room.

"Why are you like this? You do know we know how your feeling down this few weeks right?"Eric asked making me glare at him.

Well he is not lying though its true, last 3 weeks I caught my bestfriend's boyfriend cheat on her and when I told her.She was mad at me telling me that I was lying because for no reason she said that I have a crush on her boyfriend like. E W W.

"It's nothing just a petty fights between me and one of my close friend"I said smilling reassuring him that Im fine.He looked weirdly at me before pushing me far away from me.Were always like this so no worries.

Just when I was about to fight him back the alarm went crazy and its for real this time.The electricity was then out and it was pitch black.I cant even see nor hold Eric's hand.Well ofcourse I cant since he's far away from me.

"Eric? Where are you? Dont play around with me please.its not funny, the alarm went crazy thats mean our opponent just break in..."I whispered the last part.