2️⃣5️⃣YoungHoon

"Hi jagi......"A voice echoed your eyes as the person backhug you,you chuckle and turn around hugging the person back.

"well hello to you to jagi.."you said and snuggle closer to his chest hearing his steady heartbeat."Hey why took you so long?you said you'll come back late last night instead you sleep at Sangyeon house,dont tell me your gay for him "You said and pretend to be mad at him.

"Eyyyyyy why would I like a guy?I have my pretty girlfriend here,and dont worry Sangyeon has a girlfriend already.."Younghoon said and poke your cheeks.

"Ooh shit baby I need to go right now,professor's gonna be mad at me Im late already" He said panic while searching for his beg after he found it he gave you a quick peck and shout

"I love You!"and ran to the university

"Love you too!"You shout and closed the door back.

You sigh thinking about your boyfriend Younghoon of 2 year,lately his attitude somehow changed and he kept on coming back home late.

Today you have a free day from the University so you just chill at home watching netflix and eating chips.

In the middle of watching The Maze Runner your stomach ache so much and it made you groaned.

"Ughhh what the heck?what date is today?!"You asked yourself loudly and look at the calender, ooh shit today is my monthly period

You forced yourself to the bathroom and took out a pad and use it,you look at the cabinet and saw there's only left with one packet of pad.

"Shessh great i forgot to buy it yesterday,well whats my luck today? "you said groaning.You grabbed your purse whipe wearing an oversize hoodie thats until the length of your knee, yoyr wearing shorts and simple sneaker.

--

"WHAT?!OUT OF STOCK?! "You asked-shout at the worker at the convenience store nearby, "Chill woman,the blood probably wont come out as much " a boy said making your face red as tomato.

"Ooh K-Kevin h-hi "you said shuttering as the boy is from one of your Bio class."Searching for pads? "kevin asked and nod shyly.

"theres another convenience store across maybe you'll find it there "He said smirking, eyeing you up and down.

"Well honey you look cute wearing that hoodie "he said making you cringe."HOHOHO I aint gonna fall for you fuckboi,now go away and thank you "You said rolling your eyes and walked across the road to the convenience store.

There,the store was peaceful and quiet tahts what you think not until you saw a couple nearby giggling making you feel awkward.

You went and buy the pad 3 packets quietly and pay for it,you were roaming around the candies section quietly and thats when you notice the boy seem to familiar.

W-wait isnt that YoungHoon?

"Oohh jagi I lobeee lobeeeeu youu"The girl next to him said seductively.And thats when it get you,he's cheating on you the whole time,that bastard.

"YAH ASSHOLE!"You shout and lift the plastic on your hand revealing the pad."I DONT CARE IF IM HUMILIATING MYSELF RIGHT NOW BUT HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME?!"You asked loudly making the girl confuse.

"excuse me miss but this boy here is my boyfriend and we've been dated for 4 months now,his previous girlfriend named Y/n just died 5months ago" the girl said as she hold Younghoon's hand.

"You've gotta be kidding me Younghoon,you faked my death for a girl?Im sorry Younghoon now new girlfriend but i am Y/n and I hope you'll treat this shithead better,and once day he will fake your death just like me "You said with disbelieve making Younghoon whimper.