1️⃣0️⃣Younghoon

Y/n POV

"Younghoon!"I shout as Younghoon pour a pile of baby powder on my head making my hair go white.

"What?"He asked innocently as he he grin and play with the baby powder.

"Yah Oppa!"I yell and stop his hands from making another mess on the living room.

"Thats enough"I said a little mad since he just messed the living room.The living room is now full with powder.

I bring out the vacuum and started to clean up the mess.Meanwhile Younghoon just sat there silently feeling guilty.

"Jagi,Im so sorry~~"Younghoon said clinging to me and I just act like he doesnt exist

"Jagi........"He said pouting.

"Ey ey stop clinging on me or no kisses for you"I said pushing him making the Dont-You-Dare Face

"Okay Okay"He said and pout sitting on the corner of the room,distancing himself from me.

-

Its been 2 hours since YoungHoon and I have that so called tiny 'CONVERSATION'.I cant believe he is still kid-mad at me.Sigh,why do I have a cute boyfriend like him?Duhhh you cant  experience it with him because Im the only who can do that ;)

"Younghoon oppa!"I shout while knocking our shared bedroom.

Still no answer

"Hey,I know your mad at me but I thought you have practice at 3"I said knocking on the door hard.I cant seem to control my temperature so I end up punching the door hard.

"I count to three Oppa!THREE!"I said not-accidentally raising my voice.

"ONE!"I hold the door knob ready to turn it.

"TWO!"Why are you still not opening this damn door?

"THRE-"

"We doesnt have a practice today"Younghoon lazily say and walked past me.

Is he really that mad at me?

"Younghoon Im sorry...."I said blocking his way to the living room.He only give me his dumbface.

"IM SO SORRY!!!!!"I said almost yell and kneel down infront of him,somehow ending looking like an old woman who seeks for a husband.Lol

"Get up Y/n...you dont have to do that"Younghoon said chuckling.

"Finally........"I almost shout and hug him.

"I miss your clingiest attitude for the whole 2 hours.I felt like you dont even exist anymore"I whine and hug him tight.

"Well its not my fault your the one who said that If I kept on being clingy to you I will not have my kisses"He said and show his lips.

"Are you serious?Even if your mad at me I will still give you 100's kisses"I said smacking his hands and chuckle.

"Well then lemme just hug you for the whole day!"He shout in the sudden and hug me tightly making both of us falling on the corridor for 5 hours.

Dork

-

This is requested guys!❤️