3️⃣6️⃣Kevin

"is everything okay hun?"You heard Kevin asked you when you are unpacking your stuff from your luggage.

"yep just having some trouble with my shirt but Im good"You reply back seeing a grin on Kevin's face which make him look more hotter.

"Y/n thanks for coming with me here to Vancouver,I appreciate you so much"He said as he lean on the wall next to the closet.You cant denied,he looks indeed attractive with the background on point and his looks are so just woah,just WOAH.

"Hey last time you accompany me to America to meet my parents,family and relatives.Atleast this time I can come with you even though we're not visiting your family but atleast we are at your hometown right?"You said smiling at him sweetly before standing up,wrapping your arms around his neck and his hands around your waist,forehead touch each other.

"why are you being so cheesy?your weird but still beautiful as always"Kevin asked as he whisper on your ear sending shiver down to your spine.

"why are you looking at?you want a kiss right?stop looking at em and do something.Your not going to get any of them unless you'll work for it"You whispered back at him as he just blush down in embarrassment.

AND

WHAT

HE

DID

WAS

SO UNEXPECTED

LIKE SO

UnExPeCtEddddDDd

"you---"

Peck

"--know--"

Peck

"---me better"

He was literally pecking you and talk to you at the same time making you squel in happiness.How can he manage to steal your heart in the first place?thats a secret.No one can know.More as well you can spoil them a little.It was in school you fell for Kevin's cute little attempt to give you heart cards during prom.

"yeah I love you you know"You said and peck him longer enough for him to tighten his arm around you leaving no space for your bodies.He just like skinships so much.

"you gotta go Kev,your concert is gonna start soon you dont want to hear Sangyeon's goat voice this night dont you?"You pull away from him and push him out of the hotel.

"but I want to spend time with you"He whined and you just shake your head and push him inside the elevator.

"we can spend time together tonight,you need to go to fanmeeting place is.I need to change and go there after you.You need to go early mister"You said and waved your hand at a whiny look Kevin as soon as the lift's door closed.

(is it weird that I called an elevator,lift instead of elevator?I mightas well just called it hellevator but nvm)

You changed into a crop top with a sweater jacket on and some long rip design sweat pants.You put on some lipbalm and apply some bb cream.You know well that Kevin likes your face thats natural.

Arriving at the event,everyone looked at you when you enter the venue.The 12 boys try not to laugh at you when they heard silence on the venue after you wAlked in.But the silence soon died with some screamings and shouting come from the fans.

"how old will you let our Kevin date a girl?"Eric asked the fans and you anticipate their answer more than anyone else.Like this is one of the reason why you are here.You want to hear questions like this hohohohoho

"30!"

"oh 30 years old?"Hyunjae asked and some of the fans shout again making them hard to hear them since they are shouting at the same time.

"40!40!40!"

"40 years old?!"Kevin asked the fans in a memetic way making most of them laugh including you.Such a pity that they dont know that he's dating you.

"To be honest theres a thing i wanted to announce today and that involves some dating issues "Kevin said over the mic nervously.

You sat down on the chair shakily not wanting to hear what he's gonna say.You'll afraid if he tell the fans about your relationship you'll get more hate and some saesangs will try to attack you.Sure theres a lot of more beautiful fans out there but the lack of confid-------

"Currently Im dating a girl name L/n Y/n for 5 months now and Im happy with her.She's right over there"Kevin said and point at you.

The moment he say that,all of the fans started to whisper and look at you.Their faces are mixed with shock and sad.How can Kevin do this?How can he say this?Cant he at least care for the fans heart?A girl heart is precious,fight me if Im lying Cause im not.

"I hope you guys support their relationship!"Sangyeon said cheering the atmosphere up.The fans still havent stop looking at you making you super uncomfortable since the whispering is quite to much to handle.

You stand up and walked out of the venue feeling sick and your head hurt as heck.Now your gonna deal with em haters this early thank you so much Kevin my love.

"Hey Y/n why did you leave?"You heard kevin's voice from the back and held your hand intertwining them slowly.You turned around to him and just sigh.

"its just Im afraid that if the fans started to throw hate at me this early.You do know how much I hate being hated"You said carefully slipped your arms around his waist hugging his body weakly.

"Im sorry for the sudden announcement but The company wants me to announce it by myself.But on the bright side my company promise me to take actions if the fans are cyber bullying you or if any of the saesangs attack you"Kevin said pinching your nose and you just smile under the venue's roof.

"Atleast Im with you,I found my comfort in your arm"You said cheesily and smell his scent.