1️⃣2️⃣Eric

You keep on strumming your guitar as you can accept the reality.While streaming your guitar and sing to Taeyeon Fine.The urge of crying is always there for you.

You still cant accept that the fact Youngjae,your boyfriend for 5 years just died 2 months ago.He died because of his childish mother who throw a vase on his head leaving him to die due to brain damage.

His mom kept on apologizing to his dad,the rest of their family and mostly to you.

Without you,Youngjae will not conquer his fear to interact with people.

Without you,Youngjae will not be able to learn perfectly.

Without you,Youngjae will not have a liking towards music industry.

Without you,Youngjae will not get into top 3 on every Exam Week.

"Its not finee!"You sang your heart our until your vocal is cracked.

"I-I miss you"You suddenly blurt out in the middle of singing and cry your heart out again.

"Miss,Im sorry to interrupt you but its already 9 P.M please go home"One of the security said handing you a box of tissue

"Thanks for giving me tissues Mr.Ahn"You said and wipe your tears.

He said no problem and continue to do his job as the school security.

While packing your guitar neatly,you can hear someone knock on the window.You,known as a scaredy cat already got a goosebump and walked out of the music room nervously.

You walked past the school corridor which happens to have a lots mirror and from there you squinted your eyes on your reflection and saw a shadow is after you.

Shet

You fasten up your pace and run to whatever the path led you to.

Sadly you met a dead end,you feel like crying again but tears wont budge to form.

You were so scared and you dont even know what to do unless laying on the floor while closing your eyes tightly.

"Please dont touch me,please dont touch me,please dont touch me"You pleaded since you dont whats gonna happen next.

Suddenly a force seem's too hug you and caressed your face.

You look up and saw

"Youngjae?"You shuttered,terrific

I thought he died

"Y/n please dont be sad anymore,it hurts me to see you crying over me from up there"He said softly and kiss your forehead.

"I-I your dead.T-this isnt even r-real"You said shocked

"Y/n this is real.."Youngjae said and cup your face making you facing him.

"Promise me you wont cry over me anymore"He said and stare into your eyes deeply

"I-I cant promise you that"You said cracking up.

"Y/n!Promise me!"He said raising his voice clearly and You soon broke up infront of him and cry again.

"I-I promise"You finally said and hug him but soon You came into a contact with just a shadow .

"Y-Youngjae?"You asked since You cant hold him anymore.

"Y/n Im not in your world,Im in my world"He said and smile bitterly at you.

"And promise me one thing Y/n.."He said and you asked what

"Please smile for me and........"

"Please move on"He said disappear into ashes.

"MRS ARE YOU OKAY?"MR.Ahn said running towards you while panting heavily

"Yea Im okay"You said but actually your not