72

You and Zak have been asked to be guest judges on the new show THE MASK DANCER.  You and Zak love some of the dancer including The sloth. "So you got any guesses for The sloth?"Brian Austin Green asked.  "Honestly the sloth reminds me of my seven year old nephew dancing"you replied as everyone laughs. 

"I got to say I know I'm not right but if I am I may fall on the floor but the dancing reminds me of Aaron's dancing" Zak stated.  "Are you serious Zak you think that's one of your associates Aaron Goodwin?" Paula Abdul remarked.  "Come on that's not him"Ken said.  "If I remember correctly you said something about Y/N picking her now husband Zak Bagans on Masked Singer" Criag reminded Ken. 

As the show went on some of the dancers were good but when it came to judging The sloth got the least amount of votes and had to be unmasked.  As everyone yelled take it off you wondered in the back of your mind if that could be Aaron.  The head came off and Zak fell to the floor it was Aaron.  You help Zak up as Aaron smiled. 

"Oh my god I can't believe this"Zak replied.  "I got you man" Aaron stated.  "Yeah you did Aaron"you remarked as Zak and you come down.  He gives Zak a hug as everyone looks at them.  "Aaron what made you do this show?"Ashley inquired.  "Hey if Zak can do Masked Singer I thought I'd try Masked Dancer since I can't hold a note"he remarked.  After taping you and Zak wait for Aaron. "I still can not believe Aaron was on this show" Zak stated. 

"Shall we sign up Billy and Jay for Lip Sync Challenge" as Zak chuckled.  Aaron came over and asked how he did.  "You did good man" Zak replied.  "Come on Aaron let's go get some dinner and when this airs Jay and Billy will be shocked" you stated.  "I think my dad and Amber will be the most surprise"he remarked as they all left.