27

Zak is laying in bed fighting the stomach flu.  You come in with some tea.  "How you feeling baby?".  "Like I've been possessed three times in a row.  My whole body hurts including my stomach"Zak replied.  "I brought you up some tea"you said as you kiss his forehead.  "You still have a fever thou".  "Thank you mommy",Zak replied in a childish way.

You chuckle as you start to leave.  "Y/N thank you for taking care of me".  "Just rest Zak I'll be downstairs if you need me".  A half hour later Zak called you up to his room.  You get there to see Zak on the side of his bed covered in puke.  "I didn't make it".  You walk over and help him up.  "Let's get you to the showers than I'll change the sheets".

You sit Zak on the toilet as you turn on the shower.  "Now let's get these clothes off". After that you help Zak up.  "Can you stand on your own or do you need me". "Feeling dizzy" Zak replied closing his eyes with his hand on his head. You take off your clothes but leave on your unmentionables and help Zak into the shower.  After he is cleaned you help him out.  "Here dry off and I'll get you something to wear". 

You get clothes for him and help Zak put them on.  "Just sit right here while I change the sheets".  After a while you come back in and help Zak back into bed.  As you clean up Gracie comes in and sits with him.  When you come downstairs his mother comes in.  "How's Zak doing?"she inquired.  "Still the same he took a shower and he's in bed resting with Gracie,".  She notices you're in Zak's shirt and sweat pants.

"Zak got sick all over himself and he was too dizzy to stand up so I went in the shower to steady him.  I kept my eyes straight until I sat him down on the toilet to get him some clean clothes and change the sheets" you replied.  "Well I'll take over and thanks again for staying with him while I got Gracie".  "My pleasure and tell Zak when he's up for it we can go on that hike he wanted to take me on,"you stated.  "I'll come back tomorrow to grab my stuff from the washer".   "Good flower prints aren't very manly" as you both chuckle.