82

It's been a few days since you and Zak had a major fight that ended up with you breaking up with him.  Your heart still hurts and wish you had Zak near you to hold and cuddle with.  Back at his house Zak is trying to keep himself busy so he doesn't have to face the break up but Gracie can sense it as he walks over to his master and wimps at him with a concern look in her eyes.  "Yeah I know Gracie I miss her too"he replied scratching her under her neck as tears fell down Zak's face.

That night you're sleeping when you hear scratching at your door.  You get up and go downstairs to see Gracie outside.  You open the door and look around to see if this is a ploy by Zak but you don't even see his car any where.  "Gracie what are you doing here?"you asked. She tugged on your pants which you know she only does when Zak or someone needs help.  You grab your car keys and follow Gracie back to Zak's house.

When you get there you see the door is shut so you go through the doggie door.  You get up as you hear Gracie barking.  "Zak!"you call out looking around.  "Y/N up here"he replies.  You run up the stairs to Zak's room where you find him on the floor in serious pain.  "Zak what happened?" you ask.  "It's my back I-I-can't walk without being in pain.  I was trying to go to the bathroom when the pain was crippling that I fell and couldn't get up also I think I peed myself"he replied.  "Let's see if I can get you up". 

He puts his arm around your neck as you help him to the bathroom.  "I'll get you some dry pants".  After that you help Zak back into bed.  "How did you know I was like this" he asked.  "Gracie came and got me" as she came over.  "Thanks girl,"Zak remarked giving her a pat on the back.  "You can go home Y/N".  "Noway Zakary I'm going to stay tonight just in case".  Zak smiled as you kiss Zak on the forehead. Three months passed and the guys come over. The door opened as Aaron and the guys walked in. 

"Hey Zak you home".  "Oh hi guys"you said.  "Y/N what are you doing here?"Aaron remarked.  "She lives here" Zak said.  "I thought you guys broke up" Billy stated.  "We got back together and a week ago I asked her to move in with me"Zak explained.  "Wow didn't see that coming"Jay stated.  "So are we going golfing and Billy's going to caddy right" Aaron said.  "Why did I agree to this?" Billy inquired. 

"Because you lost a bet we'll meet you outside" and they left.  "I'll see you later" as Zak gave you a kiss.  "Zak before you go I have something to show you" you remarked and showed Zak a pregnancy test.  "Wait a minute you're pregnant"Zak stated.  "I didn't want to tell untill I knew for sure and I went to the doctor yesterday and I'm about eight weeks" as he hugged you.  "I'm glad that Gracie helped us to see how strong headed we are" Zak stated.  "Zak is it's a girl let's name her Grace allright".  "OK" and left.