91

At Zak's house his wife Rose is making dinner when Zak comes in with a smile on his face.  He picked up his wife and swings her around.  "Someone's happy"Rose remarked as Zak puts her down.  "I just got a call from an ophthalmologist that can do surgery on my eyes I can finally get rid of these glasses" Zak replied.  "I thought there was a risk of totally blindness if you did the surgery". 

"The way he's going to do it won't run that risk I have to call my mother"Zak replied and ran upstairs.  Rose on the other hand wasn't happy as tears went down her face.  As Zak made plans for his surgery Rose felt invisible and Billy and Aaron could tell.  That night Billy and Aaron went over to Zak and pulled him aside. "Zak I think this is the best news ever but I think you're forgetting someone in this"Aaron stated.  

"What do you mean?"Zak remarked.  "Your wife Zak how does she feel about this?"Billy asked.  Zak looked at his wife as she was talking to Jay.  "I guess with all the excitement in me I forgot about Rose's feelings towards this" Zak replied playing his wedding ring.  After everyone left Rose was cleaning up as Zak came out still playing with his wedding ring.  "Can we talk?"Zak asked coming out to the porch.  They both sat down.  "What do you want to talk about?". 

"It was pointed out to me that there was one person I forgot to ask how they felt about this so what do you think of me having the surgery".  "I don't see why you needed it Zak"she remarked.  "Ever since I did Demon House and went through this transformation there was a part of me that felt nobody would want to marry me because of these glasses". 

"Zak I didn't marry you for your looks.  You could be blind as a bat with Gracie as your guide dog.  When I met you that day it wasn't your looks it was what was inside you.  You may of dated women that had enough plastic in them to make a lot of Barbie dolls but I'm same woman you proposed to in your haunted museum".

"That was a fun night getting the spirits to spell out marry me on a Ouija Board"Zak replied.  "Or when we married at The Stanley Hotel" Rose stated.  "I'm still surprised your mother let us do that"Zak replied with a chuckle.  "Zak you have my opinion it's your choice whether to have it or not"Rose stated.  She gave Zak a kiss and went inside.  A few days passed and the guys were working when Zak walked in. "I thought you were having eye surgery today"Billy inquired.

"I decided not to have the surgery"Zak replied sitting down.  "Why Zak I thought you wanted it".  "It's what Rose told me and I realized I was being selfish"Zak replied.  "That's good that you took in her consideration" Billy remarked.  "Thanks Billy I got to give the producers a call I need make an adjustment about the schedule".  "Why?"Aaron remarked.  "I want to be here when Rose goes into labor"Zak replied with a smile.  The guys gave Zak a group hug as they congratulated him.