11

You and Aaron are in a mine with Zak doing some EVP when someone let it rip.  "Oh my god who farted" as Aaron started to cough.  "Oh my god it smells"Aaron replied gagging a little.  "What's the problem?" Zak asked stopping.  "Zak did you just fart?" you asked.  "No it was probably Aaron" he replied. 

"No it smells like rotten eggs man"Aaron stated.  Then it happened again.  "Oh my god Zak!" when you realize it's Zak.  "Oh my god bro you need to change your diet man" as you guys started to cough.  "It isn't that" as he started to blush a little.  "Oh my god what did you eat before we came in?" you asked.  "I eat a crock pot of beans at the little western bar" he replied.  

"I need some fresh air" and you and Aaron came out.  "What's wrong?" Jay asked as you and Aaron come out taking deep breaths.  "Ask gas bag Bagans" Aaron replied as Zak came out.  "So I have gas tonight?".  "Next time don't let it rip in enclosed spaces or gives us warning next time" you asked. "Was it that bad?".  "No".  "Please I threw up a little in my mouth and swallowed it" Aaron replied.

"All right we'll finish the rest of this in the outdoors if that will make you feel better" Zak stated. "Zak next time you have beans for dinner give us some updates so we can prepared".  "Yeah like grab one of your masks" you remarked as the guys laughed. 

"Or get him some Beano".  "All right now can leave the jokes for later" Zak remarked.  "All right gas bag Bagans" Aaron stated.  "I'm going to give you ten seconds to start running"Zak said to Aaron.  "Why?".  "Because if I catch you I'm going to kill you.  Ten" and Zak and Aaron started to run as you and Jay started to laugh.