97

Sarah is talking to her cousin Zak at his museum.  "This place is awesome Zak I'm getting chills and I haven't even been in it yet"Zak remarked.  "I know but".  "But what?"she asked.  "A church group doesn't like my museum in here they think it's unholy"Zak stated.  "Don't worry about them this place is great come on let's get some dinner and tomorrow you can finally give me a tour of this place" and they left. 

Around two in the morning Sarah gets a call from Zak asking her to come to the museum.  Sarah comes down and sees the place covered in graffiti, swastikas, and other stuff they even sprayed a pentagram on the door with the word devil worshipper underneath it.  "Oh my god"she replied.  "They even slashed the tires of my cars.  Sarah what am I going to do"Zak inquired as he sat down.  "Zak don't worry we'll clean this up".  Zak got up. 

"And they're just going to do again.  What if they burn down the place everything that I've bought and collected will be lost and a lot of this stuff I can't replace.  You know what they win I'll close down the museum"he replied and left. That morning at her school she was thinking when one of her classmates came in.  "Mrs. Hangans what's wrong you look down"he stated.  "It's my cousin his place got vandalized  and he can't take it anymore so he's closing down his place of business" she stated.  "You mean Zak Bagan's museum".  "How did-". 

"My sister April works there she told me about it.  Look everyone who works there are going to help clean it up.  I even talked my brother's garage into fixing his cars".  "You want to help out.  I got a better idea pass the word around anyone in my class who volunteer will automatically get an A on the next exam"Sarah remarked.  "I will" and the kid left.  The next day Sarah was grabbing the power washer from her garage when her husband came out. 

"Why are you getting the power washer out?".  "I'm going to use it to get that graffiti off of my cousin's museum" she replied.  "I heard about that.  I saw the pentagram on the door so I talked to your aunt about me replacing it.  When my boss heard about it he's giving it free".  "What made him do that?".  "It seems his son has anxiety issue but watching your cousin work through his anxiety issue on Ghost Adventure he's become a different person".  "Remind me to thank your boss see you later at the museum" and she left. 

At his house Zak was sitting at home thinking when his phone rang.  "Hello".  "Zak you have to get down to the museum!!!"his mother declared.  At the museum everyone was working in an area.  "April is your brother here to fix the cars?".  "He's got them at his garage making sure they're all right inside and out"she replied.  "Becareful with that power washer I don't want to break the windows".  "I need the paint I missed a spot" someone called out.  Then Sarah's husband's showed up with the door.

"Wow it looks better than the last one" giving him a kiss.  On the other side Zak sneaked in and went down to security to see what was going on.  He turned on the cameras and saw everything that was going on.  To people power washing the spray paint from people painting over the graffiti.  "Mrs. Hagans my brother's back with the cars".  The gate opened and they brought cars in.  "Oh my god they're beautiful!". 

"I made sure everything worked from top to bottom, even had them cleaned and polished" as April gave her brother a high five.  Zak was amazed at how many people came to help.  As her husband finished putting on the door he looked down the hall to see Zak sneaking out.  He opened the door but when he turned around his cousin was there spooking him.  "I almost peed myself" he replied as his cousin chuckle. 

"Were you watching from nerve center?".  "Yeah my mother let me know what was going on.  I can't believe the people who helped clean up the museum"he replied. "A lot of them are your employees but I told my classes if they help out they'd automatically get an A on the next exam," as Zak snickered.  "We're almost done you want to thank everyone".  "Sure".  As they cleaned up Zak appeared and thanked them all for what they did.  "We did it for you Zak you're the best boss anyone can have".  "You picked the best place for this".   A few days passed and Zak decided to thank everyone with a cook out at the museum.