24

You're helping Jay put away some stuff while the rest of the guys are talking about the lockdown. "Hey, Jay, why aren't you doing any more investigations with the guys" you ask. "I just like working at nerve center". "Jay is what happened at Goat man's bridge keeping you from investigating?" you asked. He said nothing and walked off.  "So did you get Jay to open up?" Zak asked as the guys come over.

"Not yet but let me try something" you replied. The next day while the guys were getting ready to leave Jay noticed you're putting an x camera in your car. "Where's Y/N going?" Jay inquired. "She has her own investigation at a theater in her hometown why don't you go with her Jay" Aaron remarked.

"I don't know". "Jay, it would make us feel good since she's like a little sister to all of us to have you there" Billy suggested. "All right" and went walked over. "Hey Y/N Aaron told me you have your own investigation". "Yeah, a theater in my hometown a woman named Vicky was a dancer there untill her husband became jealous of her and the relationship she had with her partner that he killed both of them. People have smelled gun powder in the theater, the custodian swears when he was cleaning up the place, he saw two people dancing the same people who were killed in the theater" she explained.

"Let's go" and they left. When they got to the theater the owner was waiting for her. "Y/N how are you?" giving her a hug. "Good this is my friend Jay he's going to be helping me" as they shook hands. "Well come on in" and they walked in. As you and Jay listen to the owner Jay feels a cold spot right next to him. "Y/N feel right here" Jay remarked. You put your hands where Jay was. "Wow that's ice cold"you said. "We've been feeling that a lot recently". As you and Jay set up some x cameras Jay looks up at the balcony and see a woman standing there than disappeared.

"Y/N I just saw an appreciation "Jay called. "You must of saw Marsha she was a jazz singer here untill she died. People told us she loved to watch them set up from the balcony" you replied. "Wow". "I think we'll start up there" you stated. As the night went on Jay was enjoying working with you. During a break Jay opens up to you. "You are right it's been hard since Goatman's Bridge and St. Ann Retreat wasn't any better. I even thought of quitting Ghost Adventures but doing this lock down has made me feel better about doing investigation with the guys"Jay remarked. 

"That's great to hear Jay". A week passed and you were showing some of the evidence you got from the theater. "This is really good you and Jay did a great job" Zak stated. "And thanks for getting Jay back in the game" Aaron remarked.  "What are friends for and if you guys want to do that theater the manger says it's all right" you replied. As you go back to your desk Jay walks overs to you and gives you a rose while he kisses you on the check. "I think we started a love connection too" Billy said as Zak just smiled at us.