46

It your birthday and your friends take you to Zak's haunted museum. "This is awesome guys thank you"you said as you give your friends a hug. As you wait in line one of your friend sees Zak. "Excuse me I want to get a picture". She snuck over and tapped him on his shoulder which spooked him. "Sorry Zak" she said blushing a little.  "It's ok"he replied.

"I was wondering if you could come over for some pictures it's my friend's birthday and her first time here" she remarked.  "I've got a better idea" and told her. "You're awesome Zak" she stated and left.  When they walked in they were put into groups. "This is interesting you ladies have been upgraded to RIP" the man replied."Now that's an awesome birthday gift from the spirits"you remarked as your friends smile.  

As you and your friends are lead to a room you look at some of the oddities when a door opens and Zak comes out with Jay, Aaron, and Billy.  Everyone stays quiet as Zak walks over to you.  "You know those are real bones" Zak stated. You turned around as you nearly faint. "Oh my god the whole Ghost Adventures are here" catching your breath.   

"Your friend saw me and told me it was your birthday and you're first time here"Zak stated. "This is been a great birthday and meeting you guys is icing on the cake". After the visit the guys invite you and your friends back for an after hours ghost haunt.