77

Zak and the guys including Dakota were doing an investigation when Zak noticed Dakota was taking some aspirin.  "You all right?".  "Yeah just have a headache shall we"he replied and they went in.  As they went in Dakota's headache was starting to get worse as his eye sight was starting to blur. 

"Hey Dakota can you pass me a Mel meter?" Aaron asked. With out warning Dakota fell to the ground and started to have a seizure.  Billy and the guys ran over as Billy held his head. "Zak turn him on his side, Aaron call an ambulance, Jay time the seizure" Billy remarked.  "I need an ambulance a friend of mine is having a seizure.  No he isn't one".  Then it stop and they laid him back down.  "One and half minutes Billy" Jay remarked. 

"Billy how did you know what to do?"Zak inquired.  "My nephew is an epileptic my brother taught us what to do if he's with us and this happens" Billy stated.  Dakota started to come around and wanted to get up but Billy told him to lay down.  "You had a seizure Dakota" Zak replied.  At the hospital the guys were waiting for some information when Chelsea, Dakota's sister jogged in. 

"Zak what happened Aaron said he had a seizure"she remarked with panic in her voice.  "Chelsea calm down yes Dakota had a seizure but they're running test to find out what caused it" Zak replied as they sat down.  "I don't understand how this happened Dakota isn't epileptic" she stated. "He was complaining of a headache today" Jay said.  "Yeah I saw him taking an aspirin before we went in"Zak added.  The doctor came in and everyone stood up.  "How's my brother?". 

"It's seems Dakota has a noncancerous tumor putting pressure on his brain that's cause the seizure.  Once we remove the tumor he'll be all right" the doctor remarked.  "Thank you doctor".  "I have a question who knew to time the seizure?" The doctor inquired.  "I did doctor I have a nephew that's epileptic"Billy replied.  The doctor smiled and left.  When Dakota woke up he saw his sister.  "Chels"he remarked. 

"Dakota thank god you're all right?".  "What happened I remember Aaron asking me for something than I was on the floor with everyone looking at me"he stated.  "Dakota you had a tumor that was putting pressure on your brain causing you to have a seizure"she explained.  "Tumor was it-".  "No Dakota it wasn't cancerous why don't you relax and I'll let the guys know you're all right" she replied.  "Chelsea tell the guys thanks".  "I will just relax"Chelsea remarked and left. 

At the hotel Zak was thinking when a knock came to the door.  He opened it and it was Aaron.  "I just heard from Chelsea Dakota came through with flying colors".  Zak breathed a sigh of relief.  "Thank god".  "I'm going to tell Jay and Billy" Aaron stated and walked off.