64

Zak is at home relaxing after being on the road for so long.  As he was drifting off to sleep, he suddenly hears Gracie whining at the screen door.  Zak came downstairs to see Gracie scraping at the door but once he let her in the smell of skunk hit Zak's nostrils like hammer to a nail.  "Oh my god Gracie"he stated holding his nose as Gracie was trying to wipe her eyes.  Zak grabbed the phone and dialed a number. 

At a dog salon you're finishing up when the phone rang.  "Hello Zak, how can I help you?".  "Gracie got sprayed by a skunk and I (gagging) don't know how to get rid of (gagging again) it"he replied.  "If she smells that bad that you're gagging put her outside I'll be right over with some stuff".  "Hurry please!!" and hung up.  When you came you could smell the skunk spray

You went to the back to see Zak with one of his respirators on:

"I can see why you're wearing that" trying not to laugh as Gracie whine

"I can see why you're wearing that" trying not to laugh as Gracie whine.  "Can you help her?".  "I'm going to need your help here follow these instructions" giving him the paper and the supplies.  "All right" and went inside.  "It's going to be all right if this doesn't work, I'll send your master out for tomato juice" you stated as you tie her leash to a tree. 

When Zak came back both of you washed the solution all over Gracie.  After a couple of washes the skunk smell was gone.  "There you go girl"Zak remarked taking off the respirator. Then Gracie shakes off the water all over you and Zak.  "Thanks for the shower, Gracie" Zak stated as she went to find a sunny spot to dry off.  After you and Zak clean up and dry off Zak asks how much he owes you.  "Consider this a freebie Zak I'll see you later"you replied and left.

A week goes by and you're sweeping up some dog hair when the phone rang.  "Hello Zak, don't tell me Gracie got sprayed again?".  "No, I just wanted to say thanks for helping me with Gracie" Zak remarked.  "No problem, Zak"you replied.  "I was wondering if you'd like to have dinner with me" he said.  "Zak Bagans are you asking me out on a date?".  "Yes, so how about it".  "I'd love to Zak" you replied.  "How about tonight at seven I'll pick you up at the saloon".  "Sure, I'll see you later" and hung up.