13

Jill is working with her friend at a school carnival.  "Come on tell me Zak Bagans isn't cute"she said.  "Of course now I have to bring these to a booth just finish up" Jill stated and left.  As she's walking two of her student Denise and David come in.  "Hey I thought you two were going out of town with your mom and dad?". "Mommy knew we wanted to come so she asked our uncle to watch us"David said. 

"Well I think Ms. Derekson needs some help".  The kids ran off as Jill goes to another booth.  When Jill get there she see a man sitting there.  "Need some help?" Jill asked.  "Just catching my breath my niece and nephew must of borrowed some energy from me"he replied as Jill smiled.

"You must be David and Denise's uncle I'm their teacher".  "Zak" shaking her hand.  "Jill so how did you get roped into watching them?".  "Well I'm so busy working sometimes I don't get to see them so my sister and my mother guilt tripped me into watching them"he replied snickering.  "Sounds like my family.  My mother could write a book on guilt trips" Jill replied as Zak laughed. 

After talking for a while Zak asked Jill out which she accepted.  "Well I'm going to find my nephew and niece see you tomorrow" and Zak left as her friend walked by.  "Jill do you know who that is?".  "David and Denise's uncle and he asked me out to dinner tomorrow"she replied.  "Hold on Zak Bagans lead investigator of Ghost Adventures is taking you out for dinner!" her friend remarked as her jaw fell to the floor.  "Yea he wasn't a bad guy come on".