90

Zelda and the Ghost Adventure crew are investigating a school where a boy killed himself infront of his classmates at lunch. Zelda and Zak go into the cafeteria while the others are doing some experiments. "I can't believe this kid killed himself infront of everyone," Zelda remarked. Then Zak started to rub his eyes and sat down. "You all right?". "Yeah, I've been getting headaches off and on in here" he replied.  "Do you feel like something is trying to possess you?". "Maybe" 1he remarked.

"Come on let's get out of here",Zelda suggested but as she's walking, she turns around and sees Zak on top of one of the tables with a knife in his hand. "Zak what's going on?". "You think I won't do it, but I will" as he put the knife to his throat. "Mark Turner is that who I'm talking too" Zelda remarked as she put down her camera on one of the tables.

"I can still hear the laughter of the people who made me die" he stated.  "Look don't kill the body that you're in Zak doesn't deserve to die". "He knows how I feel but it wasn't fulfilled for him (FYI: Read #53 in Imagines to understand what he's talking about) I'm here to finish what he wants". "I know Zak tried to kill himself when he was your age, but he was found in time to get him to a hospital to get him the help Zak needed. I'm sorry you were bullied in school but doing this to Zak isn't going to make the pain you're feeling go away. Just drop the knife and leave Zak" as tears fell down Zelda's face. 

The knife fell from Zak's hand as he fell to his knees. Zelda ran over as Zak started to come around."You all right?". Zak touched his neck as a trickle of blood came down. "Why am I bleeding?" he asked as you wiped the blood. "You got possessed by Mark Turner the boy who slash his throat. He felt the pain the sixteen-year-old you felt when you tried to kill yourself, he wanted to fulfill it but I didn't let him" Zelda replied.  "Let's get out of here" and they left.

When they got back Zak felt so drained that he just sat on the ground. "What happened?". "He got possessed by Mark Turner I think Zak needs to leave this place before Mark does it again" Zelda suggested. "Let's ask him"Billy said. Aaron and Zelda walked over as Zelda sat next to him. "Zak Zelda told us what happened, and we think that considering what happened we're afraid he may try it again you need to be removed from this". Zak nodded.

"I'll go with you Zak you guys finish up" Zelda said. They all nodded as you helped Zak up. When they got back Zelda helped Zak to his room. "How are you feeling?". "Better I can't believe he did that he brought me back to that day and I saw my father's face when he found me" Zak remarked. "I'm just glad I was with you, or he would have fulfilled what your father stopped those years ago"she stated. "Maybe that's why I took it the hardest when my father died, he saved me, and I tried my best to save him but couldn't" as Zak wiped the tears from his face. Zelda gave Zak a hug as he started to sob.