26

You and the guys are on a boat trip to an island as Aaron and Zak are enjoying the ride Nick's outside white as a sheet.  "What's up with Nick?" you ask.  "He's sea sick he gets that way whenever he's on a boat" Aaron stated.  You go into your bag and grab a bottle of water. "Just leave him alone" Zak suggested.  "I'm going to take him some water" you said.  "He'll probably throw that up" Zak joked. 

"Unless you want to swim back Zak be nice" you suggest as you go outside.  When you get out there Nick is sitting on the floor.  "I brought you some water" giving it to him.  "Thanks" rinsing out his mouth.  You sit next to Nick.  "I thought you'd be inside with Zak and Aaron" Nick remarked.  "Zak's aftershave's making me dizzy" as Nick chuckled.  "Let me asks you something what made you take this job you're like the only woman with a bunch of guys who hit on you twenty four seven" Nick asked.

"Honestly most of the guys including Zak and Aaron treat me like I'm their sister.  Once I was taking pictures of a place when one of guys started to get handsy with me.  Zak saw what was going on he went over and threw the guy against the wall and ordered him to apologize or be arrested for sexual harassment.  After he did Zak threw him off the set" you remarked. "Wow I never knew that" Nick replied. 

"If I wasn't offered the job I'd be stuck in my little town probably barefoot and pregnant" you said with a chuckle.  "I'm started to feel a little better".  "Want to go inside?" you asked.  As you help Nick up Zak and Aaron come out.  "You done throwing up?" Zak asked.  "Yeah we're going inside".  As you go in you lock the door on Aaron and Zak.  "Excuse me the door's locked"Aaron said trying to get the door to open. 

Nick chuckled as you just leaned against a beam  actting like you can't hear them.  You get up and go over to Nick.  "How long are you going to keep them out there?" Nick asked.  "Until we get to our destination maybe,"you replied as Nick laughed.  "Come on let's play some card I'll get some soda maybe the cola syrup might keep the sea sickness at bay".