49

You're helping The Ghost Adventures crew with a lockdown. While Zak and Jay are setting up something you're helping Billy . As Billy turns on the spirit box you put your hands over your ears as you're in extreme pain. "Y/N what's wrong?" Billy asked. "TURN IT OFF!!!"You yell. Zak and Jay run over. "What's going on?"Jay inquired as Zak sees what's going. "Billy turn off the box!!" as you're on your knee in pain.

Billy turns off the box and you put your hands on the ground as you catch your breath. Zak walks over to you and helps you up. "Thanks Zak" you remarked. "What happened?". "I heard this high pitch scream in my ears I've never felt that much pain before" you replied. "So Billy turned on the spirit box than you're on the ground like you're being shocked"Zak replied. "I need to lay down". "Come on I'll take you upstairs"Jay said and took you upstairs.

A half an hour later Aaron came back with Zak pacing back and forth outside. "What's going on?" Aaron asked. "I don't know Billy and Y/N were testing out equipments but as Billy tested out the spirit box Y/N went down to her knees with her hands over her ears. She was in pain until Billy turned it off,"Zak stated. Aaron looked at the ground. "Aaron what do you know?".

"I swore Y/N I wouldn't say" Aaron stated. "Why?". "She's embarrassed by it. That's all I'm saying" Aaron remarked. That night you're having dinner with the guys when Zak asks to talk to you. "Allright" and you and Zak go outside to sit on a bench. "How long have you and Aaron been friends?". "He was married to my sister she was pissed when Aaron offered me this job"you replied. "Than what's this secret Aaron won't tell us".

"Zak please just drop it" as you get up. "Look Y/N I know this embarrasses you-". "Embarrassing Zak because of this my whole life was changed. I had to go to a special school and when people found out I was laughed at or treated differently. When I finally got asked to help out here I felt for once in my life nobody would treat me differently guess I was wrong. Tell Aaron thanks for letting me join your crew" and walked back to the hotel.

At the hotel you're packing when a knock came to the door. You look in the peep hole and see it's Aaron. "Come on in" and he did. "All right why didn't you tell Zak the truth". "I got scared Aaron you're the only one who understands my family treat me like a china doll or one of those dolls in Zak's museum"you replied as tears fall from your eyes. "Look Y/N we won't treat you any different. We're like a family here and we all have quorks as they say it". "All right".

At the lockdown Zak was looking over some stuff when you walk over. "Zak". He turns around and see you. "What are you doing here?"he asked walking over to you. "I wanted to tell you or show you why I actted the way I did but you need to look at me first"you stated. "All right". You open your hands and there's two things that look like ear plugs. "What are these?" he asked looking at them.

"My hearing aids I can't hear anything with out them. I guess the frequency in the spirit box interfered with my aid causing that high pitch scream" you stated. "How did this happen?"Zak asked as you take a breath. "When I was nine I developed meningitis. Unfortunely the meningitis took all of my hearing since than I had to go to a special school to learn how to sign, read lips, and how to function being deaf. When the kids in my neighborhood found out I was made fun of and my parents were the worse I couldn't go anywhere with out one of them with me. When I met Aaron he treated me like a normal person and a little sister he gave me the freedom to stand up to my parents, live out on my own. Even thou my sister divorced him I kept in touch with Aaron he told me what was going on with Ghost Adventures. When Aaron told me you guys needed some help a part of me was scared to tell everyone about my disability and I'm sorry"y/n replied.

Zak gave back the aid and you put them back in. "Since we know that frequency of the spirit box interfers with your hearing aids we'll keep you away from it". "Thanks Zak"you remarked with a smile. "Y/N I have an offer for you. I want to set up a special tour for the Ghost Adventure's fans that are deaf so maybe you can teach my employees at The Haunted Museum to sign and maybe give a few tours"Zak suggested.

"I'd like that but if you're going to use the spirit box somewhere tell me so I can either avoid it or take my aids out"y/n replied with a smile. "Deal now why don't you help me put a few cameras out" and you and Zak leave.