57

You're a hairdresser at a posh hair salon but none of the people there think you don't have what it takes. As you're cleaning up some hair a man walks in with a cap on his head. "Michelle is Robert in I got a hair emergency that needs to be fixed NOW!" he stated panic. "Sorry Zak he's on vacation how about Sammy or Doug". "I'll take him" you call out. "Do you know who is he. You mess up his hair you're going to thrown out of Nevada" one of the hairdresser stated. You walk over and lead Zak over the wash station.

"Let me see". He takes off his hat and it's a dye job gone wrong. "That's the last time I ask my girlfriend to do my hair"he replied. "First let's strip this than get you back to your jet black color" as you smile. After you wash it and strip it you put Zak in a chair. "Give me a second Zak" you stated. You go over to the dye station and use your phone to look at some pictures of Zak.

After you finish mixing the dye you start to put the dye on his hair as the girls just watch hoping you'd screw up. After you finish the dye and dry Zak's hair you style Zak's hair with his fohawk. "There you go Zak" you said as Zak looks in the mirror. "Wow you did an awesome job better than Robert does and you did the fohawk awesomely" he replied with a smile. "You're welcome Zak and make sure Nick and Aaron don't mess it up" as he smiles at you.

Zak pays the woman and leaves as everyone looks at you with daggers. A week went by and you're folding some towels in the back when Robert asks for you to come into his office. You go in and sit down. "I heard you took one of my special clients last week" he said "I hope I didn't cross any lines" you remarked. "Honestly I ran into him and he told me what a great job you did matching his color and doing his fohawk too," Robert replied. "You did such a good job that I would like you to take Zak as a client".

"Really". A knock came to the door and Michelle opened the door. "Your ten o clock is here". "You know why don't you take it" Robert offered. You smile as you go out there and see Zak. "Zak what are you doing here?" shaking his hand. The door opened and a woman walked in. "Sorry I had to put some money in the meter"she said with a smile. "This must be your mother Zak" you stated smiling.

"Mom this is the woman who saved my hair". "Zak said "You did a great job maybe you can make me look ten years younger since this boy adds greys to my hair" as Zak blushed. "When I finish with you people might think you're his girlfriend" as Zak chuckled. "And on that note I'm going to see you in a few minutes" and Zak left. As you talk to his mother all the girls are jealous at you. When Zak returns you're finishing her up.

When she turns around in the chair Zak is god smack. "You weren't kidding mom you're beautiful" Zak stated. "Now use this shampoo every two weeks and it may keep those greys hiding" as you smiled. Robert walks over to look at your work. "Nancy if we weren't married I'd ask you out". "Robert don't lose this girl she knows what she's doing"she replied.

"I'm not going to she's going to be doing your hair and your son's only". All the girl's jaw dropped as you smile. After they leave Michelle walks over to you. "Zak left this for you" giving you a piece of paper. You open it up and it's offer for dinner with his phone number.