44

(SORRY I HAD TO ERASE THE ORGINAL ONE BUT JUST READING IT HIT ME WITH A STORY, SO SINCE TOMORROW IS HALLOWEEN I JUST GOT HIT WITH THIS ONE)

Stefani is at a Halloween party dressed as Lady Gaga.  As she was walking around a cowboy with a mask on walks over.  "So Gaga I thought you could perform for the party than I rob you" as she giggled.  "Really who are you suppose to be?" Stefani asked.  "A ghost cowboy so Gaga are you going to perform for us"he replied.  She pull the cowboy's hat down.  "The name is Stefani" as she walks off.  The cowboy kept flirting with her untill they pulled out the karaoke machine.  She looked at the cowboy and got an idea.  Stefani  went up and started to sing Lady Gaga's song RAIN ON ME.  

I didn't ask for a free ride

I only asked you to show me a real good time

I never asked for the rainfall
At least I showed up, you showed me nothing at all

It's coming down on me
Water like misery
It's coming down on me
I'm ready, rain on me

The cowboy couldn't believe what a voice she had on as she sang.  Everyone started to dance as Stefani sang.  She came down and started to dance with the cowboy as she sang.

I'd rather be dry, but at least I'm alive
Rain on me, rain, rain
I'd rather be dry, but at least I'm alive
Rain on me, rain, rain
RAIN. ON. ME.

After the song was done she gave the cowboy a kiss than walked off never to be seen again.  A couple of days later Zak was working on stuff when Billy came in with a magazine.  "Why do you read that stuff?" Zak asked.  "Don't worry my wife left it in the car.  Hey Zak you know that Halloween party you went to".  "That place was awesome I even flirted with a girl who was dressed up as Lady Gaga how that woman walks in those shoes is beyond me"Zak replied. 

"Zak it said that the real Lady Gaga was at the party she even sang" as Zak spit out his drink.  Zak got up and looked at the pictures.  "Oh my god there I am and there's-".  Zak went to his computer and looked up something and fell into his chair.  "What Zak?".  "I flirted with the real Lady Gaga she told me her name is Stefani and that's Gaga's real name"Zak replied.  "Wow that's cool Zak congrates" and Billy left.