54

Zak is talking to Aaron as a woman walked in and just looking at her got Zak's pulse racing.  "Can I help you?".  "Yes Mr. Bagans my name is Julia and the singer I manage would like to use your haunted museum well center areas in a music video (song above is one she's using).  "I don't know I've never done something like that" he remarked.  "How about a deal Mr Bagans you let me use your museum and I'll be a special guest on Ghost Adventures?". 

"Dude take it"Aaron said.  "All right but all of our negative objects will be off limits" Zak stated as he talked to the manager.  "I can't believe Zak did this" the singer remarked.  "You didn't think he would".  "Honestly yeah but I think offering to be a guest star on the show kind of shot his pulse rate up" .  "You noticed that too".  "I'm a fan of the show Aaron.  I'll talk to you later" and she left.  The next day Zak came and saw the singer on the phone.  "Are you kidding me if he thinks he's getting the royalitles from this song he's full of it" and hung up.

"You remind me of when a spirit would piss me off" Zak stated.  "The guy I do the song with he wants more money but he signed a contract so he won't do the video,".  She looked at Zak and got an idea.  "You want to be in a music video Mr Bagans".  "You know I can't sing unless I'm in the shower" Zak admitted.  "Ever heard of lip synching come on I'll show the video board for it" and they left.  A few months went by and Zak was doing some work when his computer pad started to go off. 

He picked it up and turned it on.  "Hey Zak".  "Hey how's London?"he asked.  "Boring but they put the video together and I put it on my youtube channel it's allready gotten three hundred thousands hits".  "Honestly I did have fun I've never done a music video before"Zak said with a chuckle.  "I had fun too if you still want me on your show call me".  "I will" and hung up.