39

Wendy is helping the guys with a lockdown.  Wendy and Zak go in to set up some cameras.  "A little to the left Wendy" Jay stated through the walkie.  "How's that?".  "Wonderful come on back" he replied.  Then Wendy heard Zak scream, so Wendy ran to find Zak on the floor.  "Zak, you OK?" she asked.  "I think my leg is broking"he said.  "Jay call 911 I think-oh my god".  "What Wendy?". 

"Jay bring me some towels.  The bone is coming through the skin" she replied. Outside Billy and Aaron were talking when the ambulance pulled up.  Wendy came out and brought the paramedics in as Billy and Aaron followed.  They came in to see Zak being loaded onto the stretcher.  "FUCK!!" Zak yelled.  They loaded Zak up and left.  At the hospital Zak was rushed to surgery as they waited.  "I can't believe that happened to Zak"Jay stated.  "Jay did you see what happened do you think a poltergeist might have pushed him or did he trip on something?" Aaron asked.  "I didn't have time to look"Jay replied.  

"Looks like the lockdown is put on hold" Aaron remarked.  The doctor came over and told us Zak was all right.  "Thank god" Billy stated.  When Zak woke up he saw his mom looking out the window.  "Zak thank god Aaron called and told me what happened". "My leg is killing me"he remarked.  "You had surgery on it.  You had a compound fracture of your leg"she replied.  "Can you find me Aaron?" he asked. "Sure" she remarked and left.

At the hotel everyone was in Billy's room waiting for Aaron.  "I bet you Zak still wants to do the lockdown" Billy stated.  "I think Zak would have to be in a coma not to do a lockdown" Jay replied as they all laughed.  The door opened and Aaron came in.  "Let me guess Zak still wants to do the lockdown". 

"Yup but without him which will be a first" Aaron stated.  "Someone calls Ripley's Zak Bagans will not be a part of a Ghost Adventures lockdown" Billy remarked as they chuckled.  "So, you guys will be doing the lockdown and I'm what babysitting Zak to make sure he doesn't sneak out" she inquired.  "No Zak wants you to be a part of this".  "Are you playing with me?"Wendy asked.  "No Zak thinks you're ready he was going to tell you tonight" Aaron remarked.  The next day Zak woke up to see Wendy sitting in a chair asleep. 

"Wendy" he said surprise to see her.  Wendy woke up and went over to him.  "Hey Zak" she remarked.  Zak put on his glasses and saw Wendy with her arm in a cast.  "Don't tell me you fell too".  "No whatever is in that place slammed me into the wall with enough force to break my arm" she said.  "Anyone else in the ER?" Zak wondered.  "Billy got the trinity mark on his back, Jay developed a red welt on his face, and Aaron developed a black eye, so I think whatever is in that house doesn't like paranormal investigators " as Zak chuckled.