7

Ariel works for Ghost Adventures and for fun Zak brought Gracie with him.  As the guys were getting ready to start filming Zak notices Gracie is nowhere to be found.  "Gracie"he called out.  "That's weird Zak she always comes to you when you call"Ariel stated.  "Check the street just incase" Aaron suggested.  As Ariel and Billy go to the street Zak keeps calling for Gracie.  Then Ariel hears whining near the back of the building.  "Over here Billy I hear a dog whining". 

They go around the building to find Gracie in the grass whining as they get closer Ariel notices she's been attacked by something.  "Billy get the car I know a vet who can help her"Ariel remarked.  Ariel grabbed her phone and dialed a number.  "Grandpa it's Ariel look I got an emergency my boss's dog was attacked she hurt pretty bad yeah I'm bringing her in now I'll call you when I'm close". 

Aaron and Billy come around with the car as Ariel takes off her coat and puts it around Gracie.  "It's allright girl we're going to get you better".  "Oh my god" Aaron remarked stopping in his track.  "Aaron pick her up gently and put her on my lap" she stated.  Zak jogs over but Jay holds him back.  "Don't worry Zak she's in good hands" as Aaron and Ariel leave.  Ariel pats Gracie as Aaron speeds.  "I hope your grandfather can fix Gracie or Zak's mother may have to commit Zak" Aaron suggested as you dial a number.

"It's Ariel tell my grandfather we're rounding the corner".  When they arrive her grandfather comes out with a stretcher.  "What happened?" as he takes her inside.  "We found her like that we don't know if she was attacked by an animal or something" Ariel replied.  "What's her name?".  "Gracie" Aaron said.  He looks at the wounds as Ariel just watches.  "You sweet dog who or what would do this to you," as he pats her.  "I need to talk to her owner".  "I'll call him" and dialed his number. 

At the site Zak is pacing as tears fall down his face when his phone rings.  "Ariel how's Gracie?".  "My grandfather wants to talk to you" and gave him the phone as the nurses flushed out her wound. "I know it hurts sweetie you're going to be all right" as Ariel looks into Gracie's eyes. Her grandfather comes in and gives Ariel back the phone. 

"He must really love her".  "He does Gracie was in a shelter when my boss was looking for a pet Zak always said I didn't pick her she picked me" Ariel replied.  "We're going to do everything we can Ariel don't worry now go wait outside".  Ariel walks over to Gracie and kisses her nose and pats her before she leaves the room.  As Ariel and Aaron wait outside praying to anyone who would listen the van pulls up and Zak gets out. 

"How is she?" he asked.  "Don't know yet but don't worry my grandfather the best vet in this state people come from all over just to see him" Ariel assures him.  Zak sits down as Aaron sits next to him keeping him company.  It seemed like hours but her grandfather comes out and tell them Gracie will be OK. 

Zak gave Ariel's grandfather a hug as a nurse took him to Gracie.  "Thank you grandpa" Ariel stated.  Even thou Gracie was coming out of anesthesia once she heard Zak's voice her tail started to wag like crazy.  "Thank god you're all right sweetie".  "She's going to stay here for a few days but you can come and see her" Ariel's grandfather stated. 

"If I could I'd sleep right next to her cage" Zak remarked with tears of happiness coming down his face.  "Come on Zak we have to finish the investigation" Aaron stated.  "Hold on,".  Zak took out a handkerchief and wiped his face than put it on her cage.  "So she knows I'm coming back"Zak stated. "Thanks again grandpa for saving Gracie you've made my boss very happy".  "I can tell just by the look in his eyes that he loves her very much". 

After a few days Gracie was released from the vet hospital.  Zak was like a little boy waiting for a present from Santa as Ariel carried her out.  Ariel gave her to Zak and she started to lick him like crazy.  "I miss you too come on let's go home and I'll take care of you untill you're better" he whispered in her ears.  Ariel give her grandfather one more hug and says good-bye.