63

At the haunted museum Billy, Aaron, and Zak are working on a few things when Zak's assistant comes in.  "Guys you all have problems outside".  "What do you mean?"Aaron inquired.  "You're getting boots on your cars"she replied. The guys all ran out like their pants were on fire when they got there, they saw two women putting a boot on their cars one by one.  "Wait a minute what's going on?" Zak asked.  "It seems each car has unpaid parking tickets". 

"Wait a minute I paid my tickets yesterday it took me all day at the DMV to pay them" Aaron remarked.  "I'd call them before all the cars are towed".  "Hold on here this is my first time riding this car"Zak replied.  "Well, I'd get new tags or call the person who you bought it from that they have tickets". "I swear I'm going to kill my wife she probably got these and forgot to pay them" Billy stated.  "Come on before all of our cars are towed". 

Zak and Billy got a cab and left while Aaron stayed behind to figure out his mess.  When the guys finally came back the boots were finally being taking off, but Zak's was still on.  "My wife is going to die tonight I had to pay two hundred and fifty-three dollars for five unpaid parking tickets" Billy said. 

"What about you Zak why is the boot still on your car".  "Because the guy I bought the car from is locked up, so I have to get new tags" Zak replied.  Zak took off the tags and Aaron drove him down.  When Zak finally came back the boot was off.  "Thank god"Zak remarked as he got in and pulled his car onto the haunted museum property.  "So you surrender the tags".  "Yeah I'm getting new tags tomorrow this has been a very stressful day" Zak stated rubbing his head. "Here I think you may need this" giving him his migraine medication.  "Why?".  She showed him the TMZ website, and they had pictures of what happened today.  "I feel one coming on" he remarked as they walked into the haunted museum.