89

Zak's at the airport waiting for his flight.  A whole week of investigating hospitals, houses, hotels Zak was ready to go home and be with his wife of four months.  He picks up the phone and calls his wife.  The voice picks up doesn't sound like his wife more of a spirit he would get EVP of.  "Baby is that you?"he asked confused.  "Yeah I got the flu Zak don't come home" she replied. 

"How long have you been like this?".  "A few da-" but she hung up Zak knew what just happened.  My sweet little Rose sick as a dog for a few days all by herself.  At the house Rose is in bed trying to keep the room from spinning.  The place was a mess she felt so bad and weak to clean up anything Rose was thankful Zak's mom was taking care of Gracie. 

Downstairs Zak came in quietly and saw the mess.  He closed the door quietly and started to clean up the place.  A few hours passed and Rose was awoken by her phone.  "Hello" she said stuffed up.  "Hey my little Rose how you feeling?" Zak asked.  "Let's just say now I know what it feels like to be possessed," as Zak tried not to laugh.  "Zak can you stay like with Aaron I don't want you to get this" she asked. 

"Honey I'd feel so guilty having you to do everything while you're sick as a dog"Zak remarked.  "I know because of some of your allergies you couldn't get a flu shot this year and your mother would fake your signature on divorce papers if I put you in the hospital because you got sick because of me so please stay away" and hung up. 

Zak chuckled as he put on one of his respirators.  The door opened and Rose would of laughed if her throat wasn't so sore.  "Where's a camera when I need it" she said as Zak gave her some tea.  "Here some tea with some honey I'll be downstairs if you need me or you need more tissues or something else".  "Thank you sweetie I'd kiss you but-".  Zak nodded and blew her a kiss.  When Zak got downstairs Aaron stopped by.  "You left this in the car.  Where's Rose?" he asked.  "Upstairs she's got the flu"Zak replied. 

"That would explain the mask Zak" as it sat on the table.  "I know she wanted me to stay away but I couldn't leave her sick by herself I couldn't handle the guilt"Zak stated.  "I'd feel the same way if Amber was sick too.  Well tell Rose I hope she feels better and if you need a break or she starts feel worse give Nurse Amber a call"Aaron suggested.  "I'll keep her number near by thanks" Zak replied and Aaron left.