85

Zak and the guys are investigating an old hotel as they set up Zak keeps hearing muffled screaming.  "What's wrong Zak?"Billy asked.  "I keep hearing screaming but muffled like someone has a gag in their mouth"Zak stated.  "I've been hearing that too"Aaron remarked.  "Let's go dark and find out where that's coming from".  As the time passed Zak went to the basement and kept hearing that muffled scream but he heard like someone banging their feet on the floor. 

As he got closer to the noise Zak's jaw fell tied to a beam is a beautiful woman.  Zak put his camera down and took her gag off.  "Oh my god thank god you're heard me I could hear you and other people upstairs"she replied.  "We thought you were spirit for a minute"Zak remarked untying her.  "We need to get out of here before he comes back" she replied getting up taking Zak's hand.

"Who?" as he grabbed his camera.  "My crazy ex he kidnapped me three days ago and he's had me tied up here"she said shaking as Zak hugged her.  "Come on let's go we'll call the police and have your ex arrested"Zak suggested.  As they were heading up the stairs a gun shot was heard and Zak fell to the ground.  "And where do you think you're going?"the man remarked holding a smoking gun.  Zak sat up as he saw he was bleeding Zak pulled up his shirt and saw a bullet wound in his abdomen. 

"Did you think that you were going to leave me" as Zak started to cough up blood.  "Robert please he's dying he needs medical help" as she put pressure on Zak's wound.  "Noway Linda he tried to take you away from me"Robert remarked.  He aimed the gun but fell to the ground behind him with a camera stand was Aaron.  "Oh my god Zak" he stated.  "My ex shot him he needs help please" as tears fell down her face.  "Hold on bro, Jay it's Aaron look Zak's been shot and we have a kidnapped victim too.  Call 911 and tell them to hurry" Aaron said through the walkie. 

Aaron used some tape and tape up Robert as Zak started to shake.  "Aaron something wrong he's seizing" she called out.  Aaron grabbed Zak's hand.  "Come on dude hold on" as Zak coughed up blood again as his vision started to blur.  "Come on Zak keep your eyes open don't close them".  Then everything went black when Zak finally opened his eyes he looked around and saw Aaron. 

"Get the doctor he's awake.  Relax Zak you've been unconscious for a few days" he said as Aaron put on his glasses.  "My stomach and side hurt" Zak remarked.  "You came in with blood in your chest cavity they had to put a chest tube in to get the blood out than you had emergency surgery to control the bleeding in your abdomen" Aaron said.  "That woman where-".  "She's home with her family and her ex has been arrested and charged with kidnapping and attempted murder". 

The doctor came in and looked over Zak as Aaron made a phone call.  "Hello Linda it's Aaron he's awake if you want to see him".  That night Zak was relaxing when a woman walked in.  "Zak" she said quietly.  Zak opened his eyes and saw the woman.  "It's you".  "My name's Linda your friend Aaron has been keeping me updated so I could thank you properly for saving my life".

"You're welcome"he said with a smile.  "I honestly thought I was going to die there untill you guys decided to investigate the house and I'm sorry my ex shot you".  "I always wanted to know what it's like to be shot just didn't want a near death experience with it"Zak stated as Linda laughed.  "Maybe when you're better I can take you to my house my father want to meet the man who saved his only daughter" as Linda smiled.  "I'd like that" Zak said as he yawn.  "I guess the pain medication is kicking in so I'll see you later Zak" and gave him a kiss on the check before she left.